@whalekeeper
Active 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Loopy replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Dante
Noticing that Sebastian was standing next to his chair, Dante handed him one of the brownies he had grabbed from the table.
“Here. It’s not plain chocolate, but I thought it was close enough.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
?? Shampoo bottle? I feel like I missed something…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
hehe, awesome sauce Dante. Sounds like something Ellie would say.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s okay! Oh no! My brother had a stomach virus this week, he’s feeling good now tho. I hope you feel better soon!
You’re welcome!
I’m pretty good. Some days are just hard, ya know? But todays been good so far. Happy Valentines day!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD Ikr?!? Sometimes you just wonder 😅
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic You guys is there something wrong here…? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle @godlyfantasy12 @katheleen-ramm @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @folith-feolin
Ok so i’ve come across something mildy concerning, no idea if it’s cause for concern though. There’s a post under questions about how to create a good book cover. It is made by somebody who has only made one post, this one. It contains some random…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh interesting…
It’s hard because the shift of the story changes when some major events happen… aka major characters leaving the bunker… lol. So yeah I either abandon the characters left behind or find a way to still use them. Or follow there plot arc with other side characters. I dunno. I hadn’t thought of that though… I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @lightoverdarkness6
Rivet (Haven’t done her yet, this’ll be fun!)
Star had asked what everyone had done before coming here.
“Discussing plans to find some dumb crystal.” said the fox thing next to one of the girls–who, to be honest, looked like she’d fit in perfectly with…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@acancello @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @loopylin @euodia-vision @keilah-h @anyone else who wants to answer.
@lightoverdarkness6 (by the way, I know I keep saying this, but Matthew is so sweet!)
@whalekeeper (Hugo and Seb make me laugh. <3 )
Question: What do you want to be when you grow up? Or if you’re already grown up, what did you want to…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Don’t you just love when your character lets you find out more about them? 😉 I like thinking of it that way. When my siblings get mad at me for making something bad happen in my story, I just say, “Guys, all of it already happened. I’m just writing it down.” 🙂
Oooo, Layson is fun to read about!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, that’s cool. Thanks!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOO *is very interested and is now making very wild conspiracy theories on how we got from the trial to this*
About the sharing your writing thing: I’m not necessarily worried about people stealing my ideas (if the Lord wants me to write the story, I’ll do it, not someone else), I just don’t know if sharing drafts on here…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah I didn’t share that bit, Layson helped the adjacent bunker (east hills) because they had been targeted by a extremist group and were lovked in from the outside. He broke the lock to do so, because helping them meant leaving for a short period of time. So yeah lol there was a trail too decide if he shoould be kicked out…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
me: EEEEEEE *swoons over yet another male character to Fangirl over even tho he’s now too young for me but idc XD*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper ah…I may just have to have my own mental fanfic then… XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Hugo’s way older than Seb, and he’s tall and autumn colors, while Seb is short and blond XD Buuuuut you’re close with the time-travel theory
Sebastian just gets better the more I read about him. She’s close with the time travel? Maybe Seb doesn’t age? Lol now I’m theorizing too
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper ahem…ok u can totally ignore that spout of random ideas that’s just what went thru my head XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD who is Hugo cuz he is all hilarious!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 (those are all of you who are still on right?
Liberty
Star was smirking. Liberty looked down into the cup and immediately regretted drinking from it.
A flurry of rather foul language came from behind her, only solidifying her suspicions.
“Star…..”…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, you’re good! We were talking about Freedom’s book chapters that she posted.
How are you?
Yay! We missed you! Was it fun? I haven’t been on much the last few days, I went to a church thing yesterday, and the day before I had a bunch of stuff to do lol.
“Name-calling won’t get you anywhere, I’m…
- Load More
