@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks!! 😀
Oh! I love these questions XD
I use krita for digital art, it’s free pretty easy and I love it!
However I can’t export my animations without downloading and doing some complicated stuff. I have a walk cycle I made awhile ago and I can’t do anything with it (Not that it’s really any good lol)
I know my sister…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper not sure I can help ya…I only use Procreate but I’ve heard it’s not the best for Animation, but since I’m a beginner artist it’s all I’ve got rn. I really really want to get to the point of animation, but I am not there yet, and haven’t been doing any art in a hot minute XD.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper 😅😁
@freedomwriter76 well he already has discovered his abilities before this book. But they do come into play a LOT in this one because….
well….
they travel to the land of his Race.
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Imma pick a few songs from this charrie’s playlist for y’all to guess. 😏 It should be pretty easy 😉 (No cheating by looking at the playlist forum!!)
God Only Knows by for KING & COUNTRY
Whiplash by MercyMe
Wanted by Danny Gokey
I Ain’t Worried by OneRepublic
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😳 I’ll be home for Christmas is confusing me big time XD XD
oof I really wanna say it’s the book with Ezra???
but idk the names of ur books XD XD (so sorry!!)
ALSO LOVE THIS IDEA @whalekeeper!!) AHHH but same as freedom yall might be able to guess… XD hmm let me see 😏
(Btw when I say MC I’m talking about the one…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom started the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @80strish @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @is-anyone-else-interested?
From a scale from one to ten, what is your favorite color of the Alphabet?
Why is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
I love the poster! I like the expressions you gave them. I feel like it adds to the ‘Nothing important here’ vibe that the title Afterthoughts encapsulates, even though it’s obvious that something important is here.
Thanks! That’s how I want it to come off 😀
Thanks girl!! <3
Thanks!! 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
“I’m no expert when it comes to babies and phonetics,” Seb mumbled, feeling as if he were in the spotlight, “but it sounds like this kid’s been hanging around with the wrong kind of people. Scratch that. Not even people.”
😂 Seb is hilarious!
I’m waiting for someone else to have a turn revealing their secrets before I RP.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Ava! Imma tag a bunch of people first, then I’ll respond properly:
@gwyndalf-the-wise, @mineralizedwritings, @loopylin, @esther, @lightoverdarkness6, @godlyfantasy12, @whalekeeper, @acancello, @princesschronicle22, @freedomwriter76, @80strish, @otherworldlyhistorian, @others-I-likely-forgot
-
Esther started the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @sarafini @keilah-h @loopylin @felicity @elishavet-pidyon @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Ok… So I’ve heard that you aren’t supposed to put in your book what you were bored writing.
I don’t think this is exactly true… For example, I just finished writing a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok yeah, that’s what it looks like. It sounds like the checklist is for what you would need to get published though, so lol I’m a little confused XD
And same! I might try to do some this summer, it seems like fun!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
IKR? SO COOL! XD I want to see the short story checklist, idk why I can’t click it, I suppose it’s because it hasn’t launched yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thank you SO MUCH!!! Yeah it was nervewracking writing it…lol. Ah good! I’m so glad you liked it!! 🙂 ❤️❤️
Lol
Of course!!! <3
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone-else-who-cares-to-critique
Hey, y’a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @whalekeeper @esther-c @anyone XD I guess everyone is off now…? XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper XD XD!!! Welp the uhh death tradition probs isn’t fluff but the rest is XD XD
@esther-c OK!!!
So bear with me, I am new at this culture building stuff, and there is a lot of Praise in A’Grend’s culture…
(Sadly this does not mean A’Grend is perfect…a few of it’s people have become quite…troublesome, despite the efforts in plac…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @joy-calle (I KEEP NOT TAGGING U!) @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c so! Would y’all like to hear some of the culture worldbuilding I’ve done so far?
Mostly like their tradition on how they celebrate weddings and births, deaths, etc?
it might sounds confusing since I mos…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper hm probably English so as not to confuse people. Ooh I like that last one a lot!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD sure! I think everyone calls me that now lol!
- Load More
