@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I guess I should probably tag people. @whalekeeper @acancello @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @joy-calle @orielle21
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOH I sense a forbidden love story? Or a story where they are or were caught on opposite sides somehow? I like those types of story…..
And for some reason, Bucky’s expression is weirdly hilarious to me.
@whalekeeper Yes!! I’ve noticed my smiles are getting a bit lopsided too……
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank sister! Really appreciate it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the encouragement girl! 😬💗
Our neighborhood isn’t safe, so my only other option is to walk the halls of our building which idk I don’t really like, or run up and down the stairs. I actually have a pretty nice room thank goodness lol. I might be able to walk around outside in our yard but I don’t like going through the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 since y’all like Corvina 😊 @whalekeeper since u seem to like my stuff 😅 maybe 😂
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else
So idk if any of y’all have heard or listen to NF, but he has a song called Mansion (it’s kinda dark, most of his songs are)
But y’all, this song fits corvina so well 😭 and it’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21 @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian
What a wonderful idea!!
*shoves Ami and Ev into their booth*
Ami: Wha—?
Mike: *groans* Before you ask anything… this is a couples game show!
Ami: *blushes*
Ev: I can dig it. *puts arm around Ami’s should…[Read more]
-
Light Warrior Pen replied to the topic Help! I need a title! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @esther-c @princesachronicle22 @joy-calle @everyone else
Sorry, forgot to tag blurb
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yup 😉
I used to… honestly, that’s been put on hold since my laptop stopped working. All my poems were on there, other than the ones in notebooks of course. You?
Aw, I’m sorry!! *Shakes fist at laptop*
Yeah, I used to write a few here and there, not as much anymore tho. I do need to get back into it…
*SCREEEE* DAN…[Read more]
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Fine. Maybe. But I can’t do it until after Saturday. I can’t promise this will go well though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD at my old youth group the boys had to wait for the girls to go first, but it was almost worse because there was pressure to go fast so they could get in XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Any! I might even enter a couple that isn’t actually cannon
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
YESSS!!! Oh my gosh yess!!!
Really?! That’s awesome!!
XDXD
Now you can teach Sebastian!! (Actually he probably already he knows how XD)
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😉❤
Thank you! Haha, yeah, but it does take skill as well. And practice!
That reminds me, do you write poetry?
-
ET started the topic The Purpose of Literature in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 6 months ago
Hello, there.
I am busy writing my Senior Thesis (hence why I have not been very active on KP recently), and since it centres around writing and calling, I thought “What better place to garner ideas than KP?”
My thesis has had… uh… a lot of changes since its original form. For reference, its original form was (basically) “Literature is…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow that is a great analogy!! XDXD You sound like me.Â
The difference is you actually think of good ones. I don’t XD -
Loopy replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper lol that is the most accurate analogy I’ve ever heard
-
Allison started the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @booksbyjayna @whalekeeper  and everybody who is interested !
I love reading and writing so much and love to talk about it! So I have a few questions for everybody!
- I am looking for book recommendations (I like action packed and super exciting, also sometimes a bit of romance)
- Did any of you publish any b…
-
Esther replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Names are haaaarrrdd! XD
Here are some ideas:
- Percy
- Bentley (I think someone else said this and I liked it.)
- Thomas
- Hutchinson or Hutchins (nickname: Hutch)
- Blake
Hope those gave you some ideas!!
He sounds like a really cool character!! 😀
- Load More
