The Character Ship Game Show✨

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The Character Ship Game Show✨

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    Folith-Feolin
    @folith-feolin
      • Total Posts: 310

You know I’m seriously debating forcing @Otherworldyhistorian to do this

Whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 2588

@loopylin

Okay cool

Waaaiiiit are Dante and Ellie a thing??

@mineralizedwritings

Yeah, I can picture that XD Even when our elderly people are told to go first, every boy makes a beeline for the spot behind the first patriarch…

@folith-feolin

Yuus @otherworldlyhistorian

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@folith-feolin lol 😂

@godlyfantasy12
          . November and Ara!!! And *GASPS* ARTHUR AND CORVINA!?!?!? 😍😍😍 @loopylin. AHH, DANTE AND ELLIE! 🤩

Wellllll…I may not be able to keep up with this the best…but I shall put once couple in, and I’ll add more later if I think I can keep up with multiple, lol!

Mike: WELCOME!!!! *Riker and Iris appear*

Iris: Uhm…what is this???

Mike: This is a game show!!! You’re on THE CHARACTER SHIP GAME SHOW!

Riker: I-I’m not entirely sure what that means…

Mike: Basically, you’ll be answering questions and helping each other win the game

Iris: *smiles playfully, nudging Riker in the side* “We should be able to do this. I think I know enough about you.”

Riker: *throws an arm around her* “I’d hope so. We’ve been married for 10 years now.”

Otherworldly Historian
          @otherworldlyhistorian
            • Total Posts: 215

@folith-feolin @whalekeeper

Fine. Maybe. But I can’t do it until after Saturday. I can’t promise this will go well though.

Through darkness,
            light shines brightest

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6
              • Total Posts: 1626

@whalekeeper

Yup 😉

I used to… honestly, that’s been put on hold since my laptop stopped working. All my poems were on there, other than the ones in notebooks of course. You?

Aw, I’m sorry!! *Shakes fist at laptop*

Yeah, I used to write a few here and there, not as much anymore tho. I do need to get back into it…

@loopylin

*SCREEEE* DANTE AND ELLIE!!!! AHH they’re adorable ❤❤❤🥰🥰😍😍

@godlyfantasy12

AWW NOVEMBER AND ARA!!! And ARTHUR XDXD!! AND CORI!! ❤😍😍

@freedomwriter76

AHH RIKER AND IRIS!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I might put in a couple later today…

#HugRikerSquad

Orielle2023
              @orielle21
                • Total Posts: 173

@loopylin

This is a super fun topic…no regrets please! So, I’m a little tentative to put a couple in here because my life is crazy and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to keep up with y’all but I’ll do my best.

Okay. DRUMROOOLLLLL…….

You guys haven’t met Maurine Carlson and Pedro Gonzalez but now is a good time! (They both live in New Mexico. Pete comes from Guatemala and lives with his mom and little brother. Margie lives with her Uncle Jim. She is, tragically, an orphan. Mom passed away from cancer and Dad died in the war far away.) I’ve written book one in a series of five I have planned which introduces both characters and their families, the drama, etc. One day I will share bits and pieces on KP but haven’t summed up the courage yet.

All that to say, right now in their lives, Margie and Pete are just friends. But very good friends.

***Grins*** I have wonderful plans for their future.

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

Esther
                @esther-c
                  • Total Posts: 3202

@loopylin @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21 @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian

What a wonderful idea!!

*shoves Ami and Ev into their booth*

Ami: Wha—?

Mike: *groans* Before you ask anything… this is a couples game show!

Ami: *blushes*

Ev: I can dig it. *puts arm around Ami’s shoulders*

Ami: *glares*

Ev: *coughs* *removes his arm*

Ami: *sighs* I think we can do this… We’ve known each other for what… twelve years? Thirteen years?

Ev: *grins* I still find it hilarious that we’re on a couples game show.

Ami: *rolls eyes* *glares at author*

Me: *grins* I couldn’t resist!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 692

Ooh! I’ll be adding Jessica and John (from my thriller book [John has been mentioned in other RPs). They both like each other but they can’t date. FBI rules. I can’t add them yet. No time. 😉

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin
                      • Total Posts: 2020

Ok, I’ll give people more time to enter characters and then I’ll start the first round either tonight or tomorrow

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 692

Here we go:

I snapped my fingers to let the couple in their booth

Me: Welcome to the couples game show!

Jessica (blushing/looking over at John): You think we can win this.

John (squeezing her hand): You bet!

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 110

@loopylin Oh, this is awesome. Glad I saw this because I absolutely want to enter Eliza and Kimbel!

*shoves Kimbeliza into a booth*

Mike: WELLLLCOMEEEE TO THE CHARACTER SHIP GAME SHOW!

Kimbel: *clapping his hands over his ears* No WAY! I’m a doctor, not a game show contestant.

Eliza: Well, I’m a therapist, so we’re easily gonna win this. I know what you’re thinking before you even say it.

Kimbel: Liza, you do not know everything about me.

Eliza: Oh, really? Remember the time you pushed me into a mud pie when you were ten years old?

Kimbel: Are you still harping on me for that? It was an accident. Besides, I’m pretty sure that was Diane, not me.

Diane: *cartwheels into the scene* Did someone say my name?

Mike: Non-contestants, OUT!

Diane: *grabs the mic* Did you just say I could host this whole thing?

Mike: NO! *tries to grab mic back*

Kimbel: Di, how did you even get in? There’s security outside.

Diane: I have my ways.

Kimbel: *groans* Out!

Eliza: Diane, put that mic down. This isn’t the circus. *takes deep breath* ANYWAY. We are so going to win, because I know you better than you know yourself.

Kimbel: Oh, yeah? I know you way better than you know me. Remember when you climbed a tree when you were eight, and then you cried and I had to go up and get you down?

Eliza: And then you got too scared to jump down, so I had to call Papa to come and get you.

Kimbel: *mumbles* Trivial details. I still know you way better than you know me.

Eliza: Well, remember when-

Diane: *yells as security drags her out* Why don’t you both stop bickering and admit you BOTH know each other more than you know yourselves?

Kimbel: For once in her life, she’s right. *grins as he pulls his wife close and kisses her hair* We did just celebrate our 28th anniversary. I guess I’m down to do this if you promise not to make me talk too much.

Eliza: *smiles back and squeezes her husband’s hand* I promise. I love you and I’m glad we know each other so well.

Diane: *trying not to get shoved out the door* Don’t worry, I’m okay!

Okay, I had way too much fun doing that. XD

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 8156

@joy-calle that was a joy to read XD❤️

Elishavet Pidyon
                            @elishavet-pidyon
                              • Total Posts: 1013

I’m kinda wanting to join this, but I’m too busy for right now. I will be stalking it though… It’s hilarious.

@joy-calle

I HAVE BEEN CURIOUS ABOUT THAT GUY. I give my approval. (Twenty-eight years late, but still…) 😉

And Diane!!! XD XD

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12
                                • Total Posts: 6645

@joy-calle Diane reminded me EXACTLY of Lyn: they could be sisters XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12
                                  • Total Posts: 6645

Meanwhile

November: *awkwardly standing-NOT SITTING XD. Whispers* Why do they keep talking about a ship?

Ara: *explains what a ship is*

November: Oh! *blushes intensely. Slowly sits down.* oh….

Ara: *sweetly laughs and takes November’s hand in hers* Don’t worry about it…

November: *tugs at a loose curl* Y-Yea…a-alright… *gently squeezes her hand. Tips of his ears turn red, but he smiles.*

UGH THEY’RE SO CUTE but he’s still soo awkward because this would be right after  their….

first kiss

Also I like to think even when they get married November will remain his sweetly goofy self (obviously) and he’ll be one of those guys where no matter how many times Ara kisses him he’ll always get all blushy and embarrassed (not because he’s embarrassed of her but just cuz he can’t believe how lucky he is 😭 ❤️)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 135 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >