@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Loopy replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol, I haven’t seen that show in years, but I remember enjoying it
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD I love Ninjago, used to watch that show all the time
-
Loopy replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
DdDdDdDdDdDdAaAaAaAaAaAaNnNnNnNnNnNnTtTtTtTtTtTtEeEeEeEeEeE
I love Dante
😂 Thank you. Also, is that a Lego ninjago pfp?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 Yeah, we should get this going! I don’t know where to start from though. Anyone remember?
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow, that book sounds epic! I should check it out. Even though I’m not too keen on the ghost part…you know…is it horror or are the ghosts like fairy tale ghosts?
So where’s Shiloh at? Is she nearby cause Felicity (me 😉 ) is up in the balcony and I could come down and meet her if you want?
JALENE (or…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Agreed! Oh really? That’s so cool! I’ve actually never read the book… it’s on my list for the year. Oooh, well the Oh Hellos are SO good! Hm… well I love a lot of the songs on the Through the Deep, Dark Valley album. Hello My Old Heart is one of their popular songs and I really like it. But Dear Wormwood is their best album!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
It issss! I love that section to! My favorite song is definitely Dear Wormwood, (it’s one on my charries theme songs) but I also like Thus Always to Tyrants, and Where is Your Rider. Do you listen to anything else by the Oh Hellos?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m technically not on here, but I creepily stalk this forum because I love music for charries. 😂 but anyways… YES I LOVE THAT ALBUM
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahh, yes. That’s the most annoying
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ah, brain malfunction, I know this all too well
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah the library faded into the background for a while,😅 but yes I’m excited to keep it going!!
Oh that’s awesome! We must apologize for keeping her waiting XD
PRIN
“Wait, is this a book convention?” I asked.
In response Steel Boots crossed her arms and cleared her throught before saying, “Ahem, a what now? Cospl…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aw that’s sweet! For her sake, we must resume! 😉
Love your pfp by the way! Is it one of your characters?
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! Tho I didn’t draw it, my friend found it on the internet somewhere for me XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! They’re slowly becoming my favorite characters, I’m becoming obsessed 😂😂😂
Lol. I think every author becomes obsessed with their charries at some point or another. 😂😂
@awsumfaith @freedomwriter76 @otherworldlyhistorian @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @acancello @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom
So… I know most of y’all know a lot abo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @gwyndalf-the-wise @princessachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom @keolah-h and anyone I missed
thank you all so much!!!
To answer all of your questions-
Due to my skill set at the moment, I only due and will probably forever mostly do digital art, because I have to use templates and trace and such as of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith, I love Ridge and Anika!! 😍 They’re my favorites of your charries! They sound so cute together!!
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @loopylin
Like always, y’all’s charries are ✨amazing✨!! 😉 😄
Imma post my charries soon!! (Soon, as in later this evening or tomorrow. …
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Love everyone’s characters!
Thanks for the topic! Your characters sound really fun!
That fills in a few gaps for me, they’re really cool! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah! I’ve heard a lot about your incredible world, but non of your characters yet (other than some historical figures), I can’t wait to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I love them! I can’t really pick a favorite, but I was excited to read more about Omri since the only sections I’ve read were with him as a baby. I’ve fallen in love with this story of yours, and I can’t wait to read more!
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Your characters are so interesting! I like Talia and Mustafa
@otherwordlyhistorian
Yes! I for one, would love to hear about your charries!
- Load More
