Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    Faith
    @awsumfaith
      • Total Posts: 239

@freedomwriter76

I love them both!! Their so cool

"does anyone have any good ideas?"
      "Oh yeah, but none for this"

Whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 2635

All you peeps’ characters sound great 😛 Here are my three main charries from my Tween-Magnum-Opus-Which-I-Need-To-Properly-Title! I believe @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 and maybe @thearcaneaxiom wanted to hear more

But if you don’t want to read this, that’s ok 🙂 Feel free to ignore this!!

Omri

Omri is a Pale-skinned boy, with inky green eyes and curly white hair, that floats in the air as if underwater – which he hides under a cap of purple feathers. He wears rich apparel, such as his fancy mustard slippers and jewel-crusted red cloak. (Can you tell I like rich colors? XD) He also has a silver rapier at his belt.

Omri is a gentle soul, if a little prideful. He is easily frightened by the prospect of pain, but somehow finds himself in all the fatal accidents across the Farless marketplace. (Yes, I said fatal, see below.) Although he is the main character, he doesn’t lead the gang at first. He is a very loyal Beta to Talia, and is always at her right hand, ready to do her will at the first sign of a fight. A kind of soft-spoken bodyguard. He is graceful as well, able to spin a dramatic rapier fight while making innocent quips. Later in the story, he becomes a tad aggressive and more prideful, even treating some people with cruelty. He is afraid of time and decay. But he learns his lesson, and becomes a thoughtful, bright leader.

His main ability is phoenix regeneration. When he gets poisoned or stabbed, he turns into a ball of fire and ashes, and is reborn. Starting over again as a baby. Luckily, the process is swifter than normal growth.

His spirit animals are the phoenix (obviously), but also an octopus.

Talia

A brown-skinned girl, with violet eyes, bare feet, and shortish, almost-always-sopping-wet hair. Any clothes she wears are dashed with sea salt and the bleach of the sun, but her mother keeps them dyed with merchants’ favorite inks – red, blue and purple. She is the tallest of the team, until the boys hit their teen years. Most describe her as stunning.

The most stubborn and fiery member of the team, Talia is described by the market-goers as a ruthless little monster, with cat’s nails to boot. She can win any fight by playing dirty. But she has her dignity too – she holds her head high, and does not run into a fight unless her honor is at stake. She thinks of herself as better than the other children, because her father and eight uncles are the some of the greatest merchants in all of Farless. When she becomes older, being tossed about by the high lords as a part-slave almost sends her in despair, but she remembers her heritage and holds onto those who truly respect her.

Her main ability is charming any boy who crosses her path, and successfully kicking him where it hurts most.

Her spirit animal is a hyena or a dragonfly.

Mustafa

A Farr child, just like Talia, Mustafa is a wide shouldered, muscular boy, with slightly lighter brown skin than Talia, and a crestfallen, square-shaped face. Sometimes he wears a turquoise cap with two tufts of yarn at the top, which the market-children often stick sparklers into, when he’s not looking. He dresses a little scruffier than Talia. His most notable trait is his thick, soft, beautiful black eyelashes (genetic). He is often teased for looking like a girl, or a sugar glider.

Mustafa is cowardly. He bullies and hits little kids in the streets, and he has no dignity whatsoever. He cries a lot. Angrily. And is often a loner, since no one thinks much of him. But this changes with time. He becomes older, stronger, and braver, willing to risk his life for his adopted family. When Omri transforms into a baby, Mustafa is the mama-bear of sorts, fighting tooth and nail to protect the baby carrier slung on his back. He is a horrendous pack-rat like his mother, and saves absolutely everything, even trash. He can be extremely possessive of people, treating them like objects at his worst, and keeping them safe at best.

His main ability is (CLASSIFIED FOR MAJOR PLOT REASONS MWAHAHA)

His spirit is a raccoon or a sugar glider.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Otherworldly Historian
        @otherworldlyhistorian
          • Total Posts: 219

Ohh. This is such an interesting topic. You guys characters so far have been interesting. Mind if I add in? (this is rhetorical because I shall do so anyway.)

(I don’t have a ton of time right now so I will probably return to this tomorrow.)

Through darkness,
          light shines brightest

Faith
          @awsumfaith

@whalekeeper

Your characters are so interesting! I like Talia and Mustafa

@otherworldlyhistorian

Yes! I for one, would love to hear about your charries!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Faith.

LoopyLin
            @loopylin
              • Total Posts: 2057

@whalekeeper  I love them! I can’t really pick a favorite, but I was excited to read more about Omri since the only sections I’ve read were with him as a baby. I’ve fallen in love with this story of yours, and I can’t wait to read more!

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Allison
              @acancello
                • Total Posts: 838

@awsumfaith

I have lots and lots of characters, but I will pick the ones from my WIP 🙂

Shauna Sarah Smith- When the book starts she is 13 years old. She is shy and quiet, but very kind and happy. She has medium length, straight blonde hair , green eyes and a small smile. She loves thunderstorms, reading and creating story’s.  She usually wears the fashion from the future I make up, which is really different from the current fashions now.

Jean Walton- Same age as Shauna and her best friend, Jean is cheerful, talkative, fearless and always happy no matter what. Her hair is very long and silver and she has big blue eyes and a huge smile which lights up her whole face. She loves flowers, sunshine, people being happy and talking Jean wears basically anything colorful and hardly ever wears the fashion.

Samuel Smith- When Jean gets older, this is going to be the guy she dates. Sam is 15 when the book starts. He has short blonde hair, blue eyes, a huge smile and is very athletic looking. He skateboards, runs, acts like a kid in a good way, he is  playful and responsible.

Scott Smith- He is 17 when the book starts. He looks just like Sam, but hardly ever smiles a real smile. Scott is quiet like Shauna, loves to read and work, but Scott is hiding something, something he wont tell Sam or Shauna.

Hugo Walton- Same age as Sam. Shaggy brown hair, brown eyes and a smile like Jeans. Hugo is like another brother to Shauna. He usually wears things like a ripped jeans and graphic shirts.

This is just a rough idea of what they are now, but over time I think they will be amazing characters!!

Faith
                @awsumfaith

@acancello

I really like them! from reading what you’ve said i think my favorites are Shauna and Hugo

LoopyLin
                  @loopylin

@awsumfaith (I’m not sure if I ever introduced myself. I’m Loopy. Nice to meet you!)

The three characters of mine you’ll most likely see around here are from my unnamed alien comic. I have lots of other stories and characters, but these are the ones I’ve been working on the most.

Eddie

Physical description: Eddie (as well as her twin sister, Ellie) is a Qilanan, which is a short, mostly human-looking alien race that have long, elegant tails and blue or green coloring along their backs, arms, and noses. Qilanans are also known for their natural speed and agility, and also for their family and sibling centered culture. Eddie herself has somewhat tan skin with green coloring, green eyes, and long brown hair that she usually wears in a braid. She often wears plain black or white tank tops and pants or her special yellow hoodie that has two cat ears on the hood.

Personality: Eddie is very excitable, impulsive, extroverted, and friendly. She makes friends and enemies wherever she goes, and you will almost never not know what she is thinking.
                    After recently moving out, she and her sister end up doing bounty hunting (Only capturing. No killing) because they are desperate for money. She very much enjoys the excitement and unpredictability of the job.

Ellie

Physical description: Aside from behavior, Ellie looks almost exactly like her twin sister. The one difference is her hair, which is chopped short at about chin length. She has a hoodie that matches Eddie’s, except it is blue with bear ears on the hood.

Personality: Ellie is very quiet because she is almost always thinking. She is great at problem-solving and has an amazing memory. Often, she only needs to read or hear something once before it is filed away in her brain forever. For her job, Ellie is the one who researches the targets and comes up with strategies. Although she is not good at putting it into words, Ellie is also very empathetic and has a tendency to worry about people a lot.

Dante

As a side character, Dante probably gets a lot more attention than he deserves. But anyway, here he is:

Physical description: Dante is also an alien who has reddish-orange skin covered in freckles, dark brown almost black hair, pointy ears and pointy teeth, and one big eye like a cyclops. Because he is from a volcanic planet, his skin is almost completely fire-proof.

Personality: Dante starts off as a very morally gray character. He grows up in poverty and has a criminal background of theft and arson, according to his police file. He meets the twins when they capture him and try to turn him in for a bounty reward. They soon find that he is cocky, mischievous, distrusting, and fakes a lot of confidence. They both hate him immediately. Later, Dante escapes before they are able to turn him in, but that isn’t the last time the twins meet him.
                    Another thing that is important to Dante’s character is his lighter. It is small and made of metal and has a dragon engraved on the side. He carries it everywhere in his pocket and likes to flick it on and off when he is bored or anxious.

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin

Oh, and here’s some pictures

Dante:

LoopyLin
                      @loopylin

LoopyLin
                        @loopylin

Faith
                          @awsumfaith

@loopylin

Nice to meet you Loopy! i like your characters! and i love the drawings, they’re really good!

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings lol XD

@kyronthearcanin
                              Yw!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Aww, thanks girl!!! Lol, I’m so glad everyone loves my baby 😉😂🥰

@awsumfaith
                              Aww, thanks girl!!! ❤️

Faith
                              @awsumfaith

Here are the two lovers in my story.

Ridge

Solider in the Royal Army, specifically Princess Anika’s bodyguard. He has slightly wavy dark brown, almost black, hair; gray-green eyes; and a strong, athletic build. Human. 21 years old.

He lives in the capital city, Akin, where he serves as a bodyguard for Princess Anika. He’s fallen in love with Anika and is very protective of her. He’s warm-hearted and dependable. He’s an excellent swordsman and has a heroic appearance and attitude. Though he is serious at times, he usually is very boyish and likes to joke around.

Aesthetic:

Black leather gloves

Red rose for a lover

Clashing swords

Cliff edge View

Constellations

Stony path

Romantic walks

Princess Anika

Princess of Doran. She has long sandy blonde hair and smiling blue eyes. Human. 19 yrs old

She lives in the palace with her parents (king Eremund and Queen Jayde) and older brother, Javen. She’s high spirited and positive. She’s charismatic like her brother and loves to joke with him. She looks delicate and is somewhat so, though she’d rather do things herself.

Aesthetic:

Colorful flowers

Gentle breeze

Sunshine

Loving gazes

Fancy script

Birdsong and laughter

Romantic evenings

Cherry blossoms

Pastel colors

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                                @kyronthearcanin
                                  • Total Posts: 697

@awsumfaith

They sound great! And again, I love the aesthetic! 😃

@loopylin

The drawings are great! And yeah, I can see why everyone loves Dante. He’d be my favorite, too.

You can make anything by writing - C. S. Lewis

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 218 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >