@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper ARR NAAR CAL…MARCEL…. They have freaked my baby out to high heaven 😅 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Paxton (tw- vomiting)
Paxton clutched his chest, eyes widening as his heart rate increased, watching two of the boys lift one in the air, grabbing him by the collar.
They were grinning madly, seeming to enjoy it as the boy in the air pal…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
XD aw
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper AWWW CAIRO!! Also Whaley I think it’s ur turn to RP as Marcel and Calvin @freedomwriter76
Corvina
Corvina gazed at the younger girl, brows furrowing in confusion. Her mouth opened slightly, but she wasn’t sure what to say.
The young girl’s eyes were wide, a small forced smile on her face, and large pearls hung from her neck. It wa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c BAHAHAHA XD XD @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Arthur
Arthur wrapped an arm around a now seething Ev, “Well Ev…you can’t win them all!”“Dude!” Tony cried, the threesome now hiding out of sight of Ami and Clint, though they still had a good view of the two lovebirds.
Ev growled under his breath.
“What? Not everyone has it as easily as…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ok, ok, ok. I have an idea… 😏 Ev’s going to reluctantly comply to looking for Ami with Arthur and Tony. But then Ev’s going to see Ami walking through the flower garden with Clint and he’s going to be so annoyed. (Cuz Bruce and Sam left being the great friends they are. 😂)
First though, the other group. 🙃…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oof this will be interesting XD
GOTH GIRL?! ROFL!!! @whalekeeper
Corvina
Corvina blinked at the young lady, whose scowl smeared across her face. Her ruby red lips made her kinda resemble a clown, which would’ve Been amusing had Corvina not been inwardly seething.
Boss her around huh? Yea…no.
Corvina stood to her full hei…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
TIME FOR EVERYONE’S FAVORITE RAVEN GIRL!!!
Corvina
“Just give it a chance. Maybe you’ll like it.”
Corvina clenched her fists, muttering under her breath.
She couldn’t believe she was actually doing this…
She adjusted her shoulder bag, the only thing she had, holding all of her belongings, besides her velvet blac…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper y’all wanna go next in the younger boys’ group?
November
November flushed at the attention. “O-oh…ah…W-well…” He tugged at a loose curl. “There’s a…a cafe kinda close to campus. They serve sandwiches and stuff. They’re pretty good. Lyn works there some days after school. She got off today though, but…we know some of t…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Pax – 11 but can go here if you’re good with that @godlyfantasy12
Tech – 12
Wrecker – 12
Crosshair – 12
Hunter – 12
Omega – 12
Beta – 12
Skylar – 12
Jasmine – 12
Jessica – 13
Wolfgang – 13
Bruce – 13
Angelina – 13
Lukas – 13
Marcel – @whalekeeper you said he looks 13 but you can put him wherever
Devian – 14
Vallaney –…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Liking Calvin 👍 also love the silver butterfly thing XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
No problemo! And I loved the RP example you did with Sylvia. Beautiful 👌
(also, you spelled Riya and Vallaney’s names right! Great job *pats you on the back*)
Yes! Feel free to join us!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
thanks so much I can’t wait to join.
-
Smiley replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I totally agree. I’m always upset that they never have any homeschoolers. so I think we can definitely bring in some other opinions
-
Smiley replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I wasn’t planning on making her edgy especially because I don’t want it to seem like I just copied Sara from my other fanfic lol I’m going to quickly fill out a template for both of them
-
Smiley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m not mad I promise, I just haven’t done enough research to have an accurate opinion. But I’m not mad and you didn’t make me uncomfortable or anything, and thanks for being understanding
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper
Paxton
Paxton felt himself withdraw as soon as the door opened, revealing two figures. They both appeared to be near his age, but that didn’t make his heart stop beating any less quickly.
After them, another figure emerged, this time, holding a hand up and calling out a greeting.
Wolfgang stepped in f…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Have you listened to the Odyssey episodes “Malachi’s message” Basically I mean prayer, the same way God shows you what to do when you pray to him. It’s not easy for me to explain but It’s just my opinion but if you don’t mind I prefer not to talk about theologies anymore I’m not mad or anything I just prefer not to
haha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Not trying to disturb your discussion, but it’s just funny to me how this thread has turned from “story ideas” to “AIO and theological differences”
-
Smiley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
No, I definitely don’t want to get into a debate but in my opinion, God can speak through visions and angels and other things I also think that it’s important to test spirits. If that makes sense lol
- Load More
