Talking about our characters

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Talking about our characters

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Faith
    @awsumfaith
      • Total Posts: 239

@freedomwriter76 @esther-c

Thanks!

@smiley

Liking the backstory 👍

"does anyone have any good ideas?"
      "Oh yeah, but none for this"

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley love it! <3

@awsumfaith
        Yw!!! ❤️

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2588

Hi!!! Also y’all who do the school RP might want to know this info, so it’s here if you want it, no need to read it tho if you don’t want to

Name: Calvin

Created by: WhaleKeeper (Or HM, or maybe Whaley? Idk what you guys want to nickname me XD)

Personality Traits: Calvin’s temper is often described as a pot of oil about to boil over, when in reality, it’s more like a whirling cotton candy machine (that description is used for him constantly, due to an accident he once almost caused). He loves to joke around with Thorn, usually in quiet, murderous tones. He cares nothing for social events, and is often seen as intimidating, even aggressively intense. However, he has a fine sense of humor, and actually can be the voice of optimism when the mood strikes. He has feelings for Thorn, but doesn’t know how to communicate them, other than through insults or tackle hugs.

Backstory: Calvin pursued an education in the history of the elusive Nectar, after discovering his fascination for ancient, long dead civilizations. He lives with his family on summer vacation – his father, his step-mother, and younger triplet half-brothers. His step-mother (whom he is very close to) has a bizarre mutilation (which even his siblings are partially affected by). He wants to find the perfect energy source with which the scientists can use, to hopefully cure whatever problems she has. Meanwhile, he babysits his siblings at home, and waits impatiently to start his explorations again with Thorn.

Goals: Stability, for his mum to feel better, to tell Thorn how he feels for her.

Family:

Connor – father (on good terms)

Iris – mother (dead lol) – (that was seriously in my notes, I apologize for my morbid humor at the time, so many charries have dead parents and it just strikes me as funny now)

Caroline – stepmother (on good terms)

Ryan, Riley, Rex – younger triplet half-brothers, nine years old (on good terms)

Marcel – (kind of adopted brother, but not, since he stays with them during the holidays and has his own room)

Looks: Calvin is a head shorter than Thorn and the Dogchild, though he makes up for it with a menacing expression. Dark hair, dark eyes, and dark, stormy thoughts are the norm. He is overweight (in a slight, pear-shaped sort of way). His skin is olive, and often gains freckles during the summer. He wears midnight blue suits or sweaters, and yellow sneakers when he gets the chance.

Other: He has an academic side, and does some of the research for Thorn’s projects – but his real talents are on the field. Calvin can sense magic, even tracing such clues to the source. Whenever Thorn needs clarification, all she has to do is ask him for it. He can see things such as angelic beings, spells, auras, curses, etc.

Unfortunately, after (classified plot point filled with action and drama), Calvin has trouble focusing, and his senses become mixed up.

Aesthetic:

Blue, orange, yellow

Thunderstorms and lightning

Darkness in general

Glowing copper runes, spiraling into tunnels

A medieval knight’s helmet

Scones, cotton candy, sweet stuff

Bags under eyes, all day and night

A veeeeery special silver butterfly (for a veeeeeery special secret someone)

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Whaley
          @whalekeeper

Aahh no was that too much XD

Faith
            @awsumfaith

@whalekeeper

Liking Calvin 👍 also love the silver butterfly thing XD

Whaley
              @whalekeeper

@awsumfaith

❤ XD A love language of his is giving gifts – and he is in desperate need of communicating said love

Faith
                @awsumfaith

@whalekeeper

XD aw

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                  @kyronthearcanin
                    • Total Posts: 697

@whalekeeper

Just now seeing this, lol. I love Calvin! And from what I’ve seen of Thorn in castles and stuff I LOVE her.

You can make anything by writing - C. S. Lewis

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >