@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
Fynn
Fynn rubbed the back of his neck. “Ok, ok. I’m sorry.” He looked away and rolled his eyes, making sure the fiery little kid didn’t see.
Both Lukas and the boy glared at him, not satisfied with the apology. Fynn sighed. He crouched down near the white haired boy who was clinging to Lukas,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Hehehe… 😏
Ami
“We can continue through the garden if you’d like,” Clint said with a smile.
Ami was about to answer, but it looked like Clint was looking at something behind her. She turned and saw Tony and Ev at the entrance to the gardens. Tony waved, smiling, but Ev didn’t even look their way. Ami frowned.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @esther-c @euodia-vision @sarafini @princessachronicle22 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @kyronythearcanin
Hey yall. So I didn’t feel like making a seperate forum post, but I could use some help/encouragement.
I’ve really been struggling to write recently, and I know some of its jus…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper sooo I think it’s ur turn? Maybe? Lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll write the next RP tomorrow, btw. 🙂
Oh, you’re fine! 😊 We’re past that anyway, so it doesn’t matter. 😉
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c
Paxton
Paxton cowered in the corner, wiping his mouth and shivering.
His heart still beat rapidly…lungs heavy…
He felt scared…alone…
But also…ashamed…
“Oh, Paxton…” Wolfgang gasped, voice soft.
Lukas walked in slowly, grabbing a rag from the bathroom sink. He approached, getting down on his knees.
“M…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Fynn
The guy who had stayed on the ground sidled up to Fynn, placing a hand on his shoulder. “I think you’re super cool.”
Fynn smirked. “I had no doubt you wouldn’t. The name’s Fynn.” He held out his hand.
Lukas
Lukas frowned as he saw the three boys goofing off. His eyes wandered to where Paxton…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega
“What kind of artifacts did you find?” Thorn asked.
“Well, we found a mech by accident.” Omega flicked her tail. “We thought it was just a crystal, but no….apparently the crystal was like a power source or something. That mech nearly destroyed our transport! Some field trip.” She chuckled. “And of course, I told you what…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Just now seeing this, lol. I love Calvin! And from what I’ve seen of Thorn in castles and stuff I LOVE her.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That’s a really cool idea I love it!!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @whalekeeper
Thanks yall! <<3
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper OH BTW!! So I did want to mention, Pax and Calvin and Marcel will definitely have to get used to each other (all the boys will obviously) but my Paxton has a bit of autism, and obviously PTSD.
But due to his autism he sometimes feels he needs to initiate physical contact and not the other way around XD, so he’s definitely gonna have…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper hey im gonna have Arthur come to Corvina and them’s dorm if thats ok lol
Arthur
He could barely believe it.
Corvina had actually taken his advice!
Huh…
Maybe convincing her to go to the dance wouldn’t be as hard as he thought…
He grinned, running a hand through his hair, making sure he looked…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @esther-c @euodia-vision @sarafini @smiley @whalekeeper
ALRIGHT YALL!! I was chatting with Keilah and now I really wanna add another Charrie to this AU!!
SO without further ado!! Meet Nyx’s love interest in Human form-
JINX!

Age: 15
Personality: A bit stoic, calm, poetry gal, into interpretative dance and music.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Alrighty! Here’s Fynn’s! This is gonna be fun… 😂
Fynn
Fynn suddenly felt his feet lift off the ground. One of the boys had taken him by his collar and was now lifting him against the ceiling.
Fynn blinked, awestruck for a moment. He turned his head and rolled his eyes. Does everyone have wings…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper
I’ll try to get to writing all the RPs later this afternoon. (Probably in the evening) 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper BAHAHAHA XD sounds like my baby brother 😂 nah that’s ok they sound like a ton of fun actually! Pax will just need some time to adjust is all, hopefully Fynn and Wolfie will get everything straightened out
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper yea I know, but again, if this were real life this is how Pax would react. I’m sowwy…I am the writer but my charries tend to have minds of their own ya know?? But it’s alright! Everything will work out im sure!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper also! Corvina didn’t mean anything by her inner comment about Cairo, she was actually stating that Cairo looked different from what she was giving off.
Corvina has been used to people being what they appear to be. And she doesn’t trust easily, but Cairo though she appeared to be a spoiled brat on the outside, her being kept scr…[Read more]
- Load More
