@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve got way too much art saved up…
XD I’m just going to barf it all here in multiple posts lol
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @koshka @whalekeeper @anyone else!

-
Smiley replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Also, I’m going to tag a few more people XD
@esther-c, @sarafini, @kyronthearcanin, @euodia-vision, @mineralizedwritings, @keilah-h, @whalekeeper, @acancello, @awsumfaith, @livingwoodchronicles, @godlyfantasy12, @princesachronicle22,
-
hybridlore started the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
So . . . I might have mentioned this before but something I struggle most with as a writer is coming up with the ideas I want to write – and then not getting distracted from them 😂
Like I’ll have a couple chapters of a story I want to write written, and then . . . I get a new idea. Or I get bored of it. Or it’s not good enough anymore. Or (th…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep, pretty much XD
Well, the thing is by my understanding we do live in an entropic universe already. I just don’t think that a fully entropic reality is enough to create something alive, or at least sentient. God still created the Universe as we understand it, and placed us in it, but He allows the universe itself to still be…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lydia-s @smiley @livingwoodchronicles @joy-calle @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper
Awesome ideas everyone!!! 😆😆 This is my new favorite forum 🤣I’ll probably be on later tonight with some ideas 🙂
If you ever want to brainstorm I’m here!! 😆
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper hmmm…
what will my charries wear to the dance….
Well, Beta is a raptor and doesn’t need clothes, so I guess she’ll just be wearing a nice little necklace or something. Maybe a headdress of some sort if she wants to be weird.
As for my dragons….Well, I have drawings of them as adults looking oddly perfect in tuxes…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper We can get the class finished if you want. I’m a bit busy so I might not have as much time to RP as usual, but I’ll try to get something in soon.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 *cries together* u should totally go listen to that album if u haven’t!!! Gaaah @whalekeeper introduced me to it.
-
Faith posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey y’all! I’m not gonna be super active for a while. I just got a new job and have less time to be on, so if I take a while to respond to something you tagged me in, just give me a little while and I’ll find it lol
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @esther-c @gwyndalf-the-wise @kyronthearcanin @starshiness @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper to the dance? Oh I haven’t even thought of that!
But yes, she’ll wear a light pink dress with gold so basically rose gold, with glittering accents. Her hair will be down, slightly curled and with a golden headband.
Luna will wear a fairly simple purple/pink ombre dress with white/silver etchings that puffs out slightly at the bot…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper yes, yes I am, but not sure what to RP lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t think I have anything to add. Godly, HybridLore, Solfyre, and Miley covered it all.
I really like your theme, btw. 😉
So, I haven’t written sci-fi (tho I tried when I was like ten or something XD) but from writing fantasy and dystopian, I can give ya few pointers.
First of all, read in that gen…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Paxton
Paxton nodded, smiling a bit.
Abstract…
That was a new one…
He’d mostly heard his art called messy or troublesome.
He liked that word.
Abstract.
(@whalekeeper heya! Do u wanna RP as Marcel coming into class?)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
November
November jumped at the warm, soft touch against his arm and spun around, face brightening pink at the sight of the pretty girl in front of him.
“I-Ah-“ He blinked, spotting Calvin who waved to him, smiling. “Oh, ah…hi.”
“Hey Ember. This is my friend, Thorn.” the girl smiled, curtsying sweetly.
“H-…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper aww thank you I’m so glad I could help!!
@sarafini hey u still looking for some editing help?
@livingwoodchronicles heyo!! Good to cya!
I don’t really write sci-fi so I’m sure others can help a bit more then I.
imma tag @loopylin since she may can help
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
thx yall!!! Love ur advice!!!
Especially the skeleton as references part!
and yea I get the pic think Whaley, having one that fits a Charrie in certain ways
-
Smiley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
For Thorn don’t underestimate the power of being alone. I know that I have found myself crying as I watched a group completely ignore me. I have also felt very different from others (Mostly because I’m an old soul) I would also say that people can learn how to help others with their tragedies and she can be the person who helps…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Just saw your response!! Lol is it just me whose screen doesn’t update until you’ve already replied?
Nice to meet you! I’m new, lol.
I really like that idea about Thorn . . . I’m talking like I’m her author XD. But yeah, @whalekeeper, I think that would be really cool! And now I want to read your book too, lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So . . . I don’t really know much about your story . . . but I can give you my thoughts about character arcs!
I’m a complete beginner at writing this kind of thing, but I do read a lot. So maybe that counts for something? xD
Dogchild and Marcel both do sound very similar, but the way that they react is different. So in my opinion,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper hmm…
Firstly I think Dogchil and Marcel’s crises are fine with being similar yet different enough 😊 (WHAT HAPPENS TO MARCEL 😭 I LOVE HIM)
as for Thorn hmm…
Actually…
I have an idea-
Don’t make her Disability be the focus of the story in the way your thinking of it.
Let me explain.
Right now the way your approachi…[Read more]
- Load More

@freedomwriter76 thanks!
Sounds exciting!! I totally understand! 😊
(Sorry for the late reply. I don’t know how I missed this. 🤦🏻♀️)
Good luck with your job!!