@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂
-
hybridlore started the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry about the weird name, you guys, I couldn’t really think of anything else 😂
Soo this is the place for I guess being accountable and talking about where we are in our writing?? I really need something like this because I struggle to be motivated XDIf anyone else wants to join youre welcome to!! I already tagged pretty much everyone in the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Of course!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @oh-my-goodness-I-just-tried to-tag-myself 😂
Awesome!!! 😁 Yeah, that actually works perfectly because . . . I still need to figure out what happens 😅 So even if we’re not at the same stage or whatever, that would still be awesome!! And if anyone else wants to join, they’re welcome to!!
I guess we’ll mostly be giving updates and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey yall!! I could use a bit of help…
So I really need to do some writing as I’ve fallen behind recently, but thing is…I get stuck super easily. I just don’t know what to write…
Sometimes I don’t really know how to continue scenes or how to start them, ya know?? I guess everyone has that but I didn’t know if maybe yall would have some…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh that’s awesome girl!! Great job! 😀
And yes, I do that too! The shower is a great place to think 🙂 I’ve been greatly inspired while in the shower… And sometimes when I wash the dishes. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
For sure! Glad I could help!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Wonderful! Do tell 🙂
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing three stories two are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.
anyways here are som…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Greetings from a new member! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing three stories two are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.
anyways here are…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XD Well I obviously don’t know if procreate is the best software, but I definitely love using it.
Ellie (blue hoodie) is the the anxious introvert. She’s not great with social cues and much prefers hanging out in her ship with her sister to going out and meeting people. She’s more responsible than Eddie, though that isn’t much of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
This is AWESOME!!!! Super interested to see what you post next . . . honestly that first page is so good 😅
Yeah I also have procreate and it’s really good!! There’s a ton of different stuff you can do on there 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, bro! Explanation: we write. Join with whatever. Do your thing. We’re not really strict.
(Get ready for some questions 😉)
Some tags: @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @smiley @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @janellebelovedpig @theotherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright, first, TAGS!
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @acancello @dekreel @euodia-vision @smiley @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @lydia-s @felicity @joy-calle @awsumfaith @starshiness @e-m-trepke @hybridlore @whalekeeper @esther-c @freedomwriter76 (Ik ur on break but if u…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So I might start working on my WIP from a month or so ago again, and . . . I was wondering if anyone would have feedback or want to brainstorm with me?
Just wanted to mention after all your responses on my help forum earlier and reading a character arcs book this morning, I’m feeling inspired xD so please excuse my rambling 🤣🤣
Here’s the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks! Yes, the blue hoodie is Ellie and the one with the braid is Eddie.
They’re sooo cute!! ;P I love the green noses so much. Like, such a mood.
Hehe, thank you. I always forget to mention the green coloring in their character descriptions.
Btw, I saw you used Procreate… do you recommend it? I’m looking for digit…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
It’s important to remember that girls have emotions but what are their emotions and why?
For me I write a lot of hurting teen girls XD I don’t know why. But it’s important to also write girls who handle things differently. I’ve never struggled as much with this but I understand why some people might XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(I agree with HybridLore, that article should be really helpful! [if I can remember right… I’ve read so many articles on KP. XD])
Yesss… heroines are really hard to write. Just female characters in general. I think it’s just because women handle their emotions differently than men and our brains are wired differently, so we interpr…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh thank you!!! 😁
What I say when I think this is: Suck it up, buttercup.
XD
Honestly that was so funny I’m considering making that my signature 🤣🤣
And the chrysalis butterfly thing!!! (Did you make that up? I’ve never heard it before but it’s awesome!)
Yeah I feel like this is something a lot of people struggle with and I think…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think there’s an article on here about this . . . How to Write a Strong Heroine -from a strong Heroine?? Maybe check that out 🙂
- Load More
