@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know!!! Words of Radiance was so good! I haven’t read Oathbringer yet, still need to get a copy from the library, but I’m so excited! Have you tried decoding chapter 84? I know it’s not individual letters, but what else?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @starshiness @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-else
ANOTHER CHAPTER YALL!!! AHHH THIS ONE SOB!!!
THIS ONE MIGHT HIT YALL IN THE FEEEELS!!! the last part made me start to tear up a bit…
TW: VERY minor neglect/abuse sorta (just arm grabbing) but there is very much a toxic…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @starshiness @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @smiley
Here’s the next chapter!
Chapter 2
As Everton left the Nadir’s house, a smile played on his lips. He enjoyed visiting them. They always seemed so happy. And Ami was so kind… and pretty. He had known her for as long as he could remember. They had been just friends, but l…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @anyone-else-i’m-forgetting
Hi y’all! So I know Godly isn’t rping atm and Freedom (maybe?) is taking out some of her characters, but does anyone want to start this RP back up again or just continue with our break?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah I’m totally with you
my book takes place on a different earth so it has humans and stuff and I’m not looking to be super descriptive like LOTR XD but I still need some kind of base and I don’t even know where to start
I’ve never done any worldbuilding before XD
so…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @i can’t think rn lol
HEEEYOOO I found this chat and I’m glad cuz I need some help….
I wanna do some worldbuilding but there’s just SOOO MUCH…like where do I even start?
not specifically where do I start meaning, Lands, species, etc, I already know I wanna work on creatures…[Read more]
-
Smiley started the topic kids/teen charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
This is a space where we can talk about any kid or teen charries we have and we can show boards (when photos are working)
I know some of you have a lot of stories focused on teens XD So yeah feel free to fill up this page
also, I want your guys’ opinion on this
I read too many stories where the twelve-year-old acts like a six-year-old, I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @orangearmadillo @whalekeeper @smiley @mineralizedwritings
*totally didn’t just copy and paste tags* XD
Hey everyone!!
Right now, my second draft is over 40,000 words!! I’m hoping to make it at least 60k-70k words. 😬 So I’m getting there. We’ll see if I make it! My…[Read more]
-
OrangeArmadillo posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper
So me and my sister each do four characters, which kind of ties into your other question. My sister does four of the seven who went to the mountain, and I do three of them plus a Dicero Commander named Izor. He plays a big part because he helps the seven with his army.
Yeah, we came up with it one day and then wrote like four chapters…[Read more] -
OrangeArmadillo posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper
It’s about a bunch of weird creatures, like the armadillo-warrior-people, who get into a war over a prince’s bad decision (idk what the decision is yet). One or two people from each race other than the Diceros (basically Rhinos) go to a magical mountain to get powers. They do, but they also see an evil force called the Murk while they…[Read more] -
OrangeArmadillo posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper
Thanks! That character is in a trilogy I’m writing with my sister.
What type of stuff do you like to write?-
Your sister has mentioned working with you on multiple occasions. What’s the story about?
Hmm, I like writing fantasy, but sometimes I’ll go the more sci-fi vein with superhero stories. (Although I’ve never actually finished a book XD). I enjoy the exaggerated and the ridiculous, so some of my character’s descriptions have a cartoony feel.
You?-
@whalekeeper
It’s about a bunch of weird creatures, like the armadillo-warrior-people, who get into a war over a prince’s bad decision (idk what the decision is yet). One or two people from each race other than the Diceros (basically Rhinos) go to a magical mountain to get powers. They do, but they also see an evil force called the Murk while they…[Read more]-
Sounds like it was inspired by animals living in the grasslands and savannas. Do you and your sister each have one character, or are there other important characters? Why didn’t the Diceros go?
XD What an interesting concept…-
@whalekeeper
So me and my sister each do four characters, which kind of ties into your other question. My sister does four of the seven who went to the mountain, and I do three of them plus a Dicero Commander named Izor. He plays a big part because he helps the seven with his army.
Yeah, we came up with it one day and then wrote like four chapters…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @orangearmadillo @whalekeeper @smiley @mineralizedwritings @i-think-that’s-all-of-you
Jsyk, I’m going to take a break for a while on the novella goals, because I’m currently writing a short story for an anthology. I should still be able to keep up with Healer and Zutora…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
acancello @awsumfaith @euodia-vision @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @hannahn @hybridlore @janellebelovedpig @landric @whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin @starshiness @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Hey everyone!! Just a heads up, we have some friends over this weekend, so I don’t k…[Read more]
-
Whoops! Forgot these tags:
@acancello @keilah-h -
Oh gotcha! 😉 No problem, have fun!!
-
Alright! I hope you have a good time! 😉
-
Thats totally fine, have fun with your friends!
-
How’d your weekend go? Hope you had lots of fun!
-
We did have fun!! 😊 My friend is actually a writer, so it was super fun to talk about (aka: nerd out over) out books. 😉
-
*our books
-
Aw, that’s always the best!!
-
For sure 😊
-
-
-
-
Ok!
Love your new pfp btw!-
Thanks! 😉 I love it too. 😁 I’ve been waiting to upload it, cuz it wasn’t working for a little while.
-
-
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Yeah! They’re easy to make with Photoshop or a free program I have called Blockbench.
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @hybridlore @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin @acancello @whalekeeper @sarafini @starshiness @janellebelovedpig
Hi everyone!
So this is most likely going to be the strangest prayer request you’ve heard so buckle up.😂
My family owns two goats, Ivy and Kate, and they are my babies. I…[Read more]-
Aww!! I’ll be praying ♥️♥️
-
@hybridlore thank youuu
-
-
Hey, that’s actually really cool! I’ll be praying too. My friends have goats at their farm, although I don’t think they’ve ever bred any of them.
-
*wants to see the goats now*
I’ll definitely be praying! ❤️ -
@freedomwriter76 thank youu!
@kyronthearcanin haha, i’ll try to send pics once the baby is here (if pics are working ofc)
-
Awesome!! 😉
-
-
Oh, that’s so awesome!! I’ll be praying! ❤️😊
-
I’ll be praying! (Yes, please send pictures XD )
-
Ill pray! And yes, please share pics, baby goats are adorable❤️
-
Aww baby goats 😍😍😍 And no girl, I totally get being worried about a dearly loved animal/pet. I’ll definitely be praying! ❤️
-
-
@keilah-h @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
WE HAVE GOATS! There were TWO of them! My sister woke me up around 7:30 this morning saying there were baby goats, so they came without my help! They’re both girls and they’re the cutest things on earth. Mom is doing fine as well.…[Read more]-
THAT’S SO GREAT!! XDXD Yay, I’m glad they’re okay!!
-
YAY!! Me too!! xD That’s great they came so easily!!
(I want to see pictures later too!!)
-
-
Im so glad everything went well!
-
OH MY GOODNESS YAY!!!! That’s great!! I know you must be so psyched!!
(Have you come up with names yet?? 😀 XD) -
YAYYY!!!! That’s so awesome!! 😆
-
@kyronthearcanin @hybridlore @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
Thanks so much!!! Pics didn’t work but hopefully soon…
We named them Juniper and Fern-
YAAAAAY!!! 🎉🎉
I love the names btw!! 😁-
Awwww I love those!! I bet they are adorable ❤
-
@kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6
Thank youuu! Yes they are SO adorable. Today, Juniper fell asleep on the cough with my brother.😍-
Aww!!! That’s so cute!! Funny story whenever we were getting ready to get our cats I asked mom if I could have baby goats instead XDXD
-
AWWWWWW 😍😍😍😍😍 That is precious!!!
-
@kyronthearcanin Ahaha, that’s amazing! XD Are you glad you got cats or do you still wish you’d gotten baby goats?
@lightoverdarkness6 Ikr?? 😍
-
-
-
-
Awesome!! Oh, and the names are sooo cute! My friends’ goats are all named after snacks or sweets……so they have names like Sundae, Marshmallow, Peanut Butter, and Caramel, which are also really funny.
-
-
@freedomwriter76 Thank youuu!!!!
-
I love our cat, so I’d still choose him. But between goats and cats in general? I can’t decide lol
-
@kyronthearcanin Haha, that’s okay! 😂
-
-
-
Smiley replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @euodia-vision @hybridlore @freedomwriter76
Here is the second chapter
Chapter 2
Tristan
The gunshots fired in my head. I watched helplessly as my parents and my sister fell to the streets right in front of me with nothing I could do.
“No!” my yell did nothing. They were gone, and they would always be gone. The only thing my…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
*Swoons* Wowwww 😍😍😍🤣🤣
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
I’ve definitely got the accursed writer’s ailment as well XD
but most of my main MC’s are also guys…literally basically all of my MC’s are men 😂 but the guys always end up being my favs…*cough cough* Riker, Leo, Nathan, etc *cough cough* XD
and even the books/st…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XD Thanks you guys!
XD Aw thanks! So glad you like their friendship!
@yall’
And also by draft two I mean I never finished draft one, I reached 46k words and scraped it because the plot wasn’t working. It’s a little bit of a different story now lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh no problem!! Glad you found an idea 😁
Ok, this might turn into a rant xD
I haven’t really figured out who the rebels are yet, but I can share my ideas 😉
Soo right now I’m thinking one of her coworkers got into their like, circle, and they want to pull off an assassination because they hate the leader of the colony. Or one of…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh dear, do we have issues??? 😂
- Load More

Sounds like it was inspired by animals living in the grasslands and savannas. Do you and your sister each have one character, or are there other important characters? Why didn’t the Diceros go?
XD What an interesting concept…
@whalekeeper
So me and my sister each do four characters, which kind of ties into your other question. My sister does four of the seven who went to the mountain, and I do three of them plus a Dicero Commander named Izor. He plays a big part because he helps the seven with his army.
Yeah, we came up with it one day and then wrote like four chapters…[Read more]