@whalekeeper
Active 4 hours, 26 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
So I’ve thought about predestination a bit after learning about Calvinism / John Calvin in History/AP Euro class. If you would like me to talk about the historical aspects of Calvinism I can. (I like to use history to do apologetics stuff as history and literature are my main areas of study)
Additionally I was t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I believe so!
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @I-think-that’s-everyone
I think PE was the last elective finishing up their RPs, so now that we’re done do y’all want to move on to lunch?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley @whoever-else
HEYA! Anyone wanna help/join me in worldbuilding and character building for book 2 of my series??
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m glad you were able to let out a few emotions, sometimes that is simply what you need to do to feel better. Don’t worry about offending, we must speak with love, but we must also stand for truth.
I don’t think any of us are trying to force any others to believe anything, but as this is a apologetics page, we are trying to discuss…[Read more]
-
OrangeArmadillo replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Don’t get me wrong here, you can believe in Calvinism if you want (it’s a variation, not a false gospel), but since this forum is about defending our beliefs, I’d like to give my reasons for not being a Calvinist.
1. If we must be chosen by God, and we cannot choose him (as you stated), why wouldn’t anyone in the Bible say so? The…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper cool!!
Grimm
Grimm eyed the young man warily, taking a small step in front of Conan, blocking him with his shoulder.
The younger boy straightened immediately at the strangers accented voice, which seemed to carry authority with it.
But Grimm wasn’t about to let any of these…silk-wearing, blood lusting nobles get near the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@koshka sure! @whalekeeper love him!!! Though I have a hard time picturing him in my head if that makes sense? Does he kinda look like Kalmar? (Not exactly but ya know)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SCREE RIKER AND LEON!! @whalekeeper AHHH CAL SOB @koshka AHHH YOUR CHARRIES AND THE PEARLS!!! @smiley AWWW 😭
WHY EVERYONE WHY?! (Can’t actually say anything tho XD)
ALSO BASTIAN XD XD!!! I think he and Nyx would get along well in this cuz they’re both basically children who throw tantrums every so often lol
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m rudely butting in because now we’re talking about science and that’s one of my Topics of Passion. I’m more on the side of old earth creationism though, fair warning 😆.
The problem with the argument that nothing can be added to dna is that both YEC and evolutionists rely on rapid additions to dna. If we accept that all our cur…[Read more]
-
Kylie started the topic Does anyone scrapbook? in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Just curious, does anyone here do scrapbooking? I’m just getting started, and I would love some pointers!! Hopefully all the tags work!
@WhaleKeeper @HighScribeOfAetherium @TheArcaneAxiom @Sarafini @Lydibug @Smiley @Freedom76 @Esther-C @Acancello @AwsumFaith @Solfyre @lightoverdarkness6 @Starshiness @hybridlore @Light Warrior Pen @Elanor @GodlyFan…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for letting me know. I wouldn’t say that understanding the specifics of my own theology is too relevant to the particular discussion we were having. All I would say is that we defiantly don’t take a Calvinist view, we believe that agency (free will) is a crucial and fundamental part of the plan of salvation. There are many…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! I’m working on it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Kylie replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Vacation for your character(s)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @acancello @lydibug @esther-c
So here are my charries
there’s a lot
and some of them aren’t technically mine, they’re from a fanfic
also, I’m terrible at Character descriptions so I’ll share some of their boards also
Edmund Rogers- 17 Extraverted, Confident, Funny, Has no problem with breaking the rules, Loves an Adventure, His…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, did you have a lot of fun? Sure sounds like it 😉 You must showeth us his backstory…
*sighs* I did, I did… maybe a little too much fun.
it isn’t even that exciting… 😂
But you SHALL see it!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
He’s not dead…
….yet.
Sorry, I couldn’t help it. XD He’s viewed as being very important, as the youngest. He grew up running the streets and following the servants around.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
so here’s my RP for Edmund,
He’s my fave XD
Edmund
Rebecca looked at me, this was a goodbye. just another goodbye in our tragic lives.
“I’m going to miss you,” Rebecca said quietly like she wasn’t just talking to me. More like everyone she’d ever…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Nice pictures!
@smiley @euodia-vision @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @mineralizedwritings
Okay!
I still don’t know who I’ll include in here, so I want you to choose. I have too many charries I’d love to be……
So would you rather see a character you already know, or a completely new one? I have one who might work well with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper As soon as the coding class drama’s over, I’m good with moving to lunch!
- Load More
