@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 46 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok basically here’s how it went.
I asked freedom who she would date from her fanfics, then we started talking about how cute bucky is and how beautiful his hair is, then I told freedom my sister doesn’t think he’s cute 🤯 and then whaley got involved and disagreed with us, saying he just kinda exists?! And now we have light on our…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Um… I missed A LOT and don’t know where to start with all of my messages but I DID see Bucky and came running over.
So… what are we discussing (or, erm, disagreeing about)? XD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sounds fun!! Hope you feel better soon, if you don’t already 😉
Yes it was!! Aww thanks! I do, thankfully 🙂
How’s your writing going? Any recent inspirations?
Uuummmm…not great, honestly. I haven’t actually written anything in weeks 😅🤣 But today while I was washing dishes I just got an inspiration for a scene or maybe even ano…[Read more]
-
Faith posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper did you make your pfp and banner thingy?! If so that art style is bomb
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
Happy fourth of July everyone!!! 🇺🇸❤️
@esther-c @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @hannahn @crocheter12 @acancello @orangearmadillo @whalekeeper @smiley @fab @highscribeofaetherium @sarafini @anyone-else-
YES! 🥳🥳
-
Oops, knew I was forgetting some people 😅
@thearcaneaxiom, @zemira, @princesachronicles-
haha!
-
-
Happy 4th!! and for those who don’t live in America, uh… Happy July 4th XD
-
Andd my brain is fried so everyone else, I’m so sorry 😂
-
@smiley
Lol yep!
-
-
KAZING!! Sizzle sizzle!! BANG!! BOOM!! ^firework sounds.
-
Happy 4th!🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇
-
Happy Independence Day!!! 🎇🎆🇺🇸
-
HAPPY 4TH!!!!!!
-
Happy 4th!!🇺🇸
-
-
Zemira replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t even know how to talk about it; I guess I’ve just hit a hard spot in my life. Let’s just say, people weren’t the nicest growing up…so, I can honestly really relate to some of the stuff y’all write. I know God holds me, it just hurts that’s all. I know He’s holding my hand though.
@esther-c Thankyou for the prayers!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Bastian stared at his own hand, and wiped it on the front of his jacket.
Hehe, I knew that that would get a funny reaction out of him. I’m having fun having Jack interact with someone other than his siblings.
Jack
Jack began sketching out a landscape with rolling hills and grazing sheep on the page.
“Heh. Yeah, I can get that. Wa…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh also freedoms post got eaten, but she posted the most loveley pic of Bucky.
…I gotta be honest…
Since y’all are on the subject…
I never really found Bucky to be that eye-catching. Or, like, crAzy attractive. Actually I kinda forgot he existed until Civil War. Like, I enjoyed his depressed glare 😂 But other than that, it’s li…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @smiley @anyone-else I wrote something for day one it’s posted on the earlier page
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha I must be tired 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh romance?? 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the input girl, I need to be more aware of that. <33
There’s definitely been times that characters were lifelines for me, and yeah maybe it’s not the best.
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @smiley @acancello @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @livingwoodchronicles @HighScribeOfAetherium @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @keilah-h @sarafini @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @anyone-else
HELLOOOOOO everyone! I am back!-
Heyy!!! How was it?? I don’t think I commented on your other post, but I did see you were at camp ☺️
-
Welcome back, @euodia-vision!!! How was it?
-
Welcome back!! How was it?? (I know everyone else has already asked that. XD)
-
@hybridlore @janellebelovedpig @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
HIIIIII!!!! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Camp was AMAZING! Exhausting, but amazing! It was hard being around so many non-Christians but God gave me strength to love them well and not conform to their ways so I’m very grateful for that. ❤ And, of course, it was so much fun! I had…[Read more]-
That sounds like so much fun!! I’m glad you had a good time! 😊
-
-
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Thanks guys! ❤
-
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Jack
Assuming that the boy’s hand was held out for a handshake, Jack grasped it and gave it a firm shake.
“Great to meet you… Krataristo.” He said, letting go of his hand. “Does everyone call you by your surname?”
As he spoke, he unclasped his suitcase and pulled out an old, leather bound sketch pad and a small piece of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper yea, I do this a lot honestly. And I don’t want to use this as an excuse but I do have OCD, and that does play a part into things no matter how much you’d like to say it doesn’t ya know? But again I don’t want to use that as an excuse.
but of course only God can change us!! But I also feel that God gave me this gift for a purpose…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Jack
“Whatever. Listen – if you wait here, and sigh a lot, someone’s bound to do what you want. Word of advice.”
Jack snorted. He very much doubted the boy’s advice. It may work for small children, but likely not for a 16 year old such as himself. He sat down on the couch and placed his suitcase on his lap.
“You remind a bit of m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
XD girl… I’m really doing what you’re talking about here. I basically live and breath characters and yeah It’s kind of exuasting, it didn’t occur to me until I read what you said there that maybe it is unhealthy… it’s kinda a hard thing though because writing is kinda the only way I have to deal with emotions. I always thought…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper to each their own (: it’s the opposite for me really…I can’t become detached…otherwise they’re difficult to write?? Or not fun?
Main characters just take pieces of me or people I know usually because that’s how I view the world. I want my writing to be an escape and to honor God/help others, and the only way I know how to do that…[Read more]
- Load More
