@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 27 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
This is a topic super close to my heart too!
I have anxiety, depression, and 99.99% sure I have ADHD too (I’ve had a preassessment which was “concerning” but not a full assessment yet). I also have really awful intrusive thoughts as a lovely side effect to anxiety/depression, so I completely get you there. They used to bother me…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper that’s understandable!! I also luv doing the voices when reading to friends/family
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aw cute! That’s sweet that you read to her.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
What does CW stand for?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
First of all, y’all are all so great. Just absolutely hilarious and so fun and kind and I’m so glad I’ve met y’all and I love these discussions (even though I haven’t been on very much lately) ❤❤❤
Second, I totally agree with the-having-fictional-crushes-and-celebrity-crushes, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww so cute!
and for everyone else’s benefit too lol @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @euodia-vision @zemira @whalekeeper @esther-c @mineralizedwritings
I can definitely sympathize with her….I have like THREE comfort objects (smallish pillows I’ve had since I was little that are slightly bigger than my head). Plus I tend to pull…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol that’s interesting!
I mean God calls some people to singleness, and others to marriage. My sister has known people who have never had a crush in their life, and she said it’s hard on them because they can’t participate in the girly conversations to the same extent. It’s different for everyone I guess.
I mean I had my first…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Hey guys! After being gone for a week there was a lot that happened so I briefly skimmed everything…
buuuut Whaley, did Marcel already meet up with someone or can Tirion still chat with him?
And did we figure out the Houses yet? I saw Godly mention something about it…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I should draw another one of Snake in his prince-type outfit.
Id love to see it!
your art style is so cute! I love them! Especially Constance with her angry eyebrows >:( Â Hehe
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS @WHALEKEEPER LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE FACES 😭😭😭😭😭🥹 CONSTANCE IS SO PRECIOUS AAAH your artstyle is to die for girly!
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m kidding
the character that I’ve fallen in love with is heavily base on Peter Parker XD So it actually makes sense,
but he’s also very different from Peter Parker, but he doesn’t have anything in common with me
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
So… I’m falling in love with myself? Hmmmm…. *gives that some thought* Okay I’m insane
Does that really matter,
Nope!
XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else soooo does anyone wanna hear about more cirque characters? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper It’s one of the roleplays!
Basically you take a character from a WIP (or a fanfic, like me) and stick them in the castle for others to interact with them. Just make sure to stay within the outer ramparts of the castle. (Some other people could explain it so much better than me, so….I’ll wait for them to explains some more.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper cool!!
IDK who they are but I like that.
@fab Nice Sonic art!
I’m not into that franchise specifically but anything involving video games has recently become pleasing to me, thanks to repeated exposure to Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros at this group thing I go to.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Marvel is just not my jam at the normal-est of times. And when it comes to Bucky – like, dude, probably ninety percent of all the heroesvillains have some kind of trauma. I’m like, PPFFF.
Well, I like some Marvel stuff, just not much 😂 I actually want to read the comics. I yet feel easily confined in a movie, like it’s hard to…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Ha, Bucky’s not terrible looking actually.
Not the sort to have crushes on characters tho. Except for that one time when I was thirteen, but I grew out of that pretty quickly.
@whalekeeper I get the hair thing…….
My favorite characters are animated though so their hair textures aren’t really that detailed, lol.
-
Zemira replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone! @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
*trigger warning* ⚠️
So, I’ve had this idea for a long time now, and I think it’d make a pretty good story. So, it’s a realism fiction about a girl named Melody; I’ll post some brainstorming pics I’ve come up with; and the gist of the plot is that Melody went through a series of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper My dad absolutely LOVES Into the Spiderverse!!
He wanted to watch the second one in the movie theater TWICE, lol.
- Load More
