@whalekeeper
Active 34 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @calyhuge
Paxton
Pax watched with wide eyes, head ducked almost entirely under the table, as Sebastian was lifted up and onto Marcel’s wings. The small boy squeaked for a moment, and then slowly relaxed, shoulders lowering as he eased into his new seat.
Paxton poked his head up a b…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic What website should I use? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @janellebelovedpig @whalekeeper @hybridlore @keilah-h @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofatherium @everyone!!
I’m taking a break from my WIP and starting a book all about living in the town we moved from, it will have tons of pictures, lots of story’s and tons of memories. Then I will print it and give it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper lol!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Those little tidbits are cool!
I’m liking this character a lot. You did some great work on him!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
(@esther-c LOOKING AT YOU, AMIDALA. YOU DARE GO WITH CLINT INSTEAD OF EV???)
Heh heh…
😅😏😂
Wellll… this is just practice for my actual WIP. 🤷🏻♀️ And it’s for their own good… I swear by the International Author’s Creed. ✋🏻 (which probably has something in it about torturing you charries… XD) (and which t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey everyone! Sorry if I’m not on a ton this month. This week and next we are preparing for our VBS, and after that is our VBS! This month is pretty busy, but I hope things will calm down in August 😊 even then I may not be RPing a ton, but I’m hoping to be able to be on a bit more and share what’s going on with my writing because I really wanna…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, okay, thanks for the tip. I’ll have to look into it. 😊
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh sure girl!! ❤😘 What do you need help with? When you say people groups, do you mean your charries?
Aw thanks girl. ❤ Um, well yeah atm I’m working on people groups. I really just don’t know where to start. I have about 6 different regions of my kingdom and each region is a people group with their own special characteristics:…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha thanks!! 😉 You too!
-
Kylie replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Yeah…October. And I have upwards of 30,000 words to write.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @whalekeeper
🤣🤣 Oh, ok xD
-
Kylie replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Yup…to be fair, though, I gotta get this done…and soon!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @livingwoodchronicles Any ideas?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok!
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
WAIT @whalekeeper AND @highscribeofaetherium YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT BUNNIES, BECAUSE BUNNIES ARE THE BEST!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @sarafini @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Hey everyone! I’ll be sprinting maybe in a bit if anyone wants to join!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Agreed. Turquoise is greenish blue, while teal is bluish green.
Oh he enjoyed it 😛
Oh, good.
- Load More

Have fun and God bless!
Have a good time! VBS can be crazy 😋
Have so much fun!!