@whalekeeper
Active 3 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Lucian
Lucian caught the brush reflexively letting his apple fall and roll across the floor. He looked at it and then over at George, raising one eyebrow.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Lucian
Lucian smiled at the informality. At home it would have bothered him, but here it was a sort of relief, not being recognized.
“Lucian.” It felt odd leaving out the full title. “What’s yours?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@koshka @whalekeeper I am having trouble writing for Ellis rn, so feel free to skip my turn. He’s just there
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Lucian
“I’m not interesting.” Lucian pulled another apple out of his pocket and began polishing it with his sleeve. Onyx eyed it jealously. “But animals usually seem to like me anyways.” He watched the cat as it found a sunny spot to sit down. “What sort of cat is it? I haven’t seen one that big before.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Lucian
“…Hello,” he said quietly to the cat. He hesitated a long moment, wrestling with his own self-consciousness, then crouched down to pet it. The cat was friendly, and leaned into the strokes. Eventually it got bored though, and slunk out of his reach, but still hovered in the same area. He stood again and attempted to bru…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Sorry I have been so slow with roleplays lately
Jack
“Two. A brother and a sister.” He snapped the book shut with one hand and put it back on the shelf. “You?”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
It sounds like you are going to a university?
Is that different? And I think so…
Something you may want to consider, check and see if there are any community colleges around you. You can typically take your core classes (Math, English, Government, US History, etc.) for half the price of a university, especially if you are…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
I know. *hands you wrinkle cream*
HA
I also have not been to college because I am extremely academically burnt out, but I’m glad I seem like someone who possibly has. (Going to ignore the old person comment.)
Sorry I can’t be helpful. Wishing you luck on your academic endeavors 👍
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Hillsdale…😬 They only have a 20% acceptance rate.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
You haven’t been to college 😂
but i’m still an adult
I know. *hands you wrinkle cream*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Thank you for the advice!
Do you know what career or career field you are interested in?
I plan on majoring in politics and economics. I might switch out economics for history, but economics is more likely to get me a job afterwards. I want to run for office at some point, but until I get to the US congress I’ll need another job…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
but i’m still an adult
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
You haven’t gone to college, have you?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
I’m left out! *sulks*
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 weeks, 5 days ago
@esther-c Hey Esther! How are you doing? It’s been a while since I heard from you!
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 weeks, 5 days ago
@savannah_grace2009 Sorry I never responded to your message girl! The last few months were a little rough but I’m doing really well now. I was just thinking about you. How are you doing? I know this is senior year, right? (That is so crazy. I remember when you were a freshman. I’m also a senior, but I was possibly going to graduate last year and didn’t.)
-
Yeah it’s senior year!!! AHHH
what are you thinking of doing after graduation!?-
Sorry, I didn’t see this message!
I’m not sure, maybe looking into colleges (probably online, nothing big). I’m considering going into some kind of ministry or non-profit work. I wasn’t planning on anything like that, but I kind of feel drawn to it right now.
How about you? How is your family doing?
-
-
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Tagging some old people
Oh my gracious. XD
What Elishavet said and also:
From the perspective of someone who’s both attended college, is attending college, and has worked in college admissions offices…Remember, colleges want students. Colleges need students. They will be looking for reasons to make you pick them, not reasons to…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
I have an interview with the college I want to attend on Wednesday. I’m terrified, and pretty much everyone I know went to college in the 1900s and they don’t know what’s going on anymore…Does anyone here attend college/attended college/have advice about this?
Tagging some old people: (no offense lol) @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @loopylin @whaleke…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Hi! I’m interesting in learning about that book once it’s published!
I haven’t had much time for either writing or KP lately, between school, dance, and work. I’m a senior now so I’m trying to figure what I want to do with my life as an adult.😅 I have an interview with the college I want to go to on Wednesday so that’s exciting…[Read more]
- Load More
