@whalekeeper
Active 15 hours, 40 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!
I. Could. Not. Breathe!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOYS!!!!!!!
I’m about to call the protection squad on you.
Except, I LOVE IT. So I’m not. Instead, I’m going to high five you, because this is going to be so good and I can’t wait to read it!!!!!
YOU ARE HORRIBLE!
Stop teasing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
IT”S IN HARDCOVER!!!!!!?????? Why wasn’t in hardcover before!??! *sobs*
Man, I’m heavily debating buying a second copy just to have the hardcover too!
Woah, sounds like Ellette’s book!
I know!!!! 😱
This is why I’ve been hiding it ever since I found out Freedom was doing ww2 on KP.
Then, after reading her b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
lol go read the rules on page 1. I promise there’s some reason to this chaos
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s… four snowballs…
Give me a moment, y’all
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @rae @jonas @whalekeeper @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr
Felicity
“I don’t have time for a conference!” Everyone in this group seemed so distracted. She was ready to just leave on her own, but the tiniest ghost of a sense of survival made her hesitate a few seconds.
“What… Where are you going?” Marcel was up. Or at least tryin…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
How interactive is this? It sounds like a lot of fun, but I’m unavailable most of this weekend.
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Gets hit in the face by a particularly cold snowball* *Sputters*
Gee thanks Esther 🙄😂😂
“Ty?” I shouted as I walked down the sandy boardwalk by the beach. No answer.
Continuing down the familiar path, I savor the taste of the salt in the air and the lovely sea breeze gently caressing my face, my wavy hair tossing in the win…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh no… PLEASE don’t tell me you are going to be an annoying couple were you just do PDA on KP?????
(please no.)
No, KP isn’t the place for that kind of stuff.
I was a little out of line when I made my statement, I apologize.
I’ll refrain from those type of statements, but I’m not changing my forum signature.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr
Ben Gunn and Flare – Group 1, Everstrand edge
“When I healed you, the song tells me things about you, not a lot, but some,” Flare came up to Baron’s ear, “You don’t have to worry, I know very little about your past.”
“Wait, hold on,” Ben turned to Flare, “I thought you said i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @whalekeeper @jonas @grcr @hyrbidlore @loopylin
Baron (Brutus)—with Group one for now
“Spell, what spell?” Brutus liked almost frantic, emotion finally seeping into his voice. “What have you done?!”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry I haven’t responded lately, but I have been praying for you all.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
, I have thought of a NEW idea that seems like a lot of fun! If anyone is interested I will tell them!
I’m interested….
CONGRATS!!!! (Idk why, its kind obv tho… I always thought you guys would just be friends… not a couple! lol)
Actually…Andrew officially joined KP five days before be admitted he had a crush on me..…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr
Ben Gunn and Flare – Group 1, Everstrand edge
Flare looked confused, “Isn’t that your name? I could’ve sworn it was. Though I guess the spell has been wrong before.” Flare looked like he was pondering.
“Why the heck would it matter if we know your name or not… uuuuuuugh, o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @jonas @loopylin @ellette-giselle @grcr @hybridlore @whalekeeper
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1
Brutus froze in his tracks as Flare used his true name. “Wh-what did you just c-call me?” Brutus went as blank as a sheet, almost as if he was going to pass out.
I have no preference of where exactly Jenna goes
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying for you and your family <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
No problem, I usually have to look up abbreviations or just hope I figure it out eventually lol.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The writer is sitting on his chair. What should I write? His question doesn’t give him answers, he just wants to write something. He wants to write something meaningful, lovely, true, and, above all, bring glory to his maker. Well, I guess this can be a start. The writer puts his pen on a piece of paper, “God is good, lovely, and tr…
-
Andrew replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok, thx! Sorry, I’m a little slow when it comes to slang and stuff.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr
Ben Gunn and Flare – Group 1, Everstrand edge
“We’ll stick with you Baron,” Flare put his hand on his shoulder.
Ben raised his head from his half-sleep, “Who are we sticking with?”
“Baron.”
“Who?”
Flare pointed at Baron, a little frustrated, “This guy!”
“Oh, okay, I’ll b…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the-lost_journal @theducktator
Thank you!
Do you guys have a name?
If you can’t tell be the signature at the below 🔽, our name is Anduth.
- Load More
