@whalekeeper
Active 10 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
No prob. You’re good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You’re good.
I understand the feeling. The Holocaust was a very dark, dark time. Researching about it can be pretty tough. Hans is the Villain of Freedom’s book.
He’s an SS.
But yeah, none of us on here hate Jews!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I personally like Baron and am totally tracking his every move! Leon is very militaristic, and he sees Baron as someone who should not be involved in a fighting team when he’s pretty emotionally on the edge. He’s someone who could compromise their safety should he go off the deep end.
You know what I mean?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I want to be friends, I just really don’t have time for this right now!
I’m sorry!
I’ll keep this window open and see if I have time for it later on. I just have a lot going on with school, holidays, etc.
I’m sorry if it feels like I’m always going after you. I don’t feel like I’m “going after you” anymore then I do to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper hehe ok I’ll stop pouting
@ellette-giselle How ‘bout we don’t make a competition out of who can traumatize their charries the most XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, now it’s a challenge. Post what you wrote, and I can almost certainly top it.
Ganging up on me are you?
Josef shook his head, bitter tears stinging his eyes. “Why Lord? Why is this happening to us? Will you really leave Rosemarie a widow? Will you leave Ernst and Marta fatherless? Oh Lord, t…
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The rules are on the first page! <3 :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Prayers for my brother please! In the course of two basketball games he’s jammed two fingers and twisted an ankle (he still can’t put a lot of pressure on it). Pray that he heals quickly and doesn’t have to sit out of the games for too long!
-
Andrew changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper :(((((
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Also I don’t understand how you people write so fast. Getting myself to sit down and completely write out what’s in my head is like trying to make almond milk by squeezing the almonds with my bare hands.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Throwing all those at once was immensely satisfying. Felt like that scene from Elf. Also I love reading everything that yall are writing
It’s a whole lot of adorable nothing. I’m fascinated. If you publish it, I’ll buy it. 🙂
Aw thanks 🩷 Glad you like it.
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and the…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Cool!
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
weel… the tag for @whalekeeper didn’t work so I guess I’m in for it
I actually want to get a lot, I have a lot of play to write
*mounts snow barricade and waves red flag* “Vive la Republique!”
also I misdid @theducktator
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Wait how?
You mentioned in Fantasy/Modern School AU RP that Alpha needed an emotional support dog. Don’t worry, Alpha will be getting some puppies but Nahim gets Bear 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have two snowballs and no clue who to hit so…
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon *snowballs fly*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m a Wisconsinite. I’m immune to snow. All that was just me being dramatic hehe.
*puts you on my revenge list*
o.O
- Load More
