@whalekeeper
Active 6 hours, 24 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Part of me wishes I had an identical twin, but then I start thinking what it would be like to share my face with somebody and I’m glad I don’t have one. 🤣 Although…a non-identical twin would be pretty cool.😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Please pray for the members of our school’s worship band! Our school’s Christmas expo is on Thursday and we need everybody there. Pray that none of us would get sick and especially that the vocalists’ voices would be protected and ready to sing on Thursday!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Wakes up*
*Stumbles downstairs and grabs a bowl of cereal*
*Sits down at computer to check email*
*Gets hit right in the head with a huge snowball travelling at the speed of light*
This. Is. War.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge
I’M MELTING!
Hmmm…. pastes @stephie @grcr @arcticanimals and @keilah-h upside the head.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
*Bouncing in place chanting*
Twins are great! Twins are amazing! Twins are the best!
*Grins wearing Baby A T-shirt*
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I vote challenge A
Not gonna lie, I am very much choosing this because of Robert. He’s a very dear charrie to me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Tenz and Reid
Reid cast out his tendrils, grabbing everyone but Tenz, whisking them further down the passage out of harms way. Several spikes hit Reid, as he was unprotected. The few that Tenz could not avoid who quickly discarded and the wound healed by his body.
“Now you die.” Tenz tossed the knife into the air, then…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*gets hit from multiple directions*
*runs and hides in an igloo*
This is the timeout igloo! Plz no one tag me here for the next couple days. It’s too much. 😅
I’ll work on writing my current six snowballs, but I won’t throw any at other people until I’m also ready to get hit again.
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, so every snowball you get hit with is worth 50 words. In your case, you have to write 150 words since you were hit with 3 snowballs. BUT, once you write your words, you can tag two people for every snowball you’ve been hit with. So you can tag six people. OR, you could tag one person six times if you wanted. 🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh and thanks!! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥰
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
waiting for someone to throw twenty snowballs at me
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Biscuit and Soldier sat down by Alpha’s foot, looking up at him with the most pleading, dark brown puppy eyes you can imagine. Alpha glanced at them, looked away, and then glanced at them again as Biscuit whined softly.
“Oh, alright, but don’t tell Emmie about this,” Alpha knelt down, surrendering his sandwich to the two puppies.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Emmie took the puppy from Alpha, cradling it in her arms as if it were a baby. “What do you want to name her?”
“You name it, I don’t care.” Alpha crossed his arms indignantly.
“Fine, if that’s your attitude about it, her name is Biscuit and the other one is Soldier.”
“Warrior, not Soldier,” Alpha objected.
“I thought you didn’t ca…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you SO much! lol. I will definitely look through them a bit better and see which ones I want to use on my laptop another time. Thanks again!!
- Load More
