@whalekeeper
Active 7 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, it’s out!! 😁
Hmm… @kyronthearcanin, @keilah-h, @jonas, and @liberty might also be interested.
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yes, please throw some snowballs at me. I have been much too lazy with my writing lately. 💀 I need a good kick in the pants. 🥾😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I was too lazy to find the right emojis 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Got meself me 100 words.
Now snowballs atttt…. @liberty @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Welp… I wrote a short story! XD
If you have the time, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it before I show it to friends and family. (It’s kinda long, I apologize, lol. It’s under 11k.)
Tagging some folks just in case you’re interested, but don’t feel obligated to read it. :))
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 [Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago

Open Eyes
~*~
Amos wiped sweat off his brow with the back of his hand. He pressed against the wall of the synagogue, the stone cooling his hot skin. The voice of the priest droned on through the windows. “But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in I…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
We also have a new tradition where we eat a different cuisine for dinner on the three(?) nights leading up to Christmas. Like Mexican, Chinese, pizza, and then on Christmas Eve we eat finger foods so there aren’t a lot of leftovers to leave room in the fridge for left over Christmas dinner. 😋
-
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes ma’am!! Similar to like a lot of people celebrate I think… We never grew up with Santa, so that’s never been a thing (we have nothing against it, of course, we just never “believed” in it as kids). We decorate our house for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving and we set up our Christmas tree (we have wayyyy too many ornaments…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks ladies!! <33
-
Andrew replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Mmmmm… cookies
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool! I’ve been wanting to read that for a while!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Also we have a delicious cookie recipe which I should definitely post on here… (:
Oh, cookie recipe!
Tag me if you do post it! I would love to see it, I’m always on the look out for good recipes recommended by others
-
Ruth replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
We celebrate Christmas too.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
It was Gone with the Wind. 🙂
-
Andrew replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@shadow
That seems a strange objection though, because wouldn’t God want us to celebrate His Son’s birth?
Right, the coming of Christ is one of the major parts of our faith. Without Christ coming, there would be no death or resurrection. Therefore, it should be celebrated.
With the Pegan thing, it doesn’t really matter in my opinion. As long as…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Great! I’d love to hear your thoughts when you’re done.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
My mom collects Nativity sets, and we have so many there’s never enough room for all of them, lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I know. I don’t know why they keep coming off blurry.
Joseph’s was a little blurry… but… I think I saw a picture of him handcuffed against a wall… 😳
*wiggles eyebrows* guess you’ll just have to see……………
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I just did! They look great! Nice to see the pictures of what they look like. Joseph’s was a little blurry… but… I think I saw a picture of him handcuffed against a wall… 😳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Sounds good. Third person makes it a lot easier to keep track.
Maybe they’ll just have less important roles. Or maybe they’ll die.
Lol… 😳
getting sidetracked by a good book, I have returned.
Ooh! What book did this happen to be? 🤪
- Load More
