@whalekeeper
Active 11 hours, 42 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Koshka replied to the topic My Book Feels Too Big (Also heeeey!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
SHE’S ALIVE!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Storyteller in the forum Poetry 5 months, 1 week ago
Beautiful!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Match the Quote! Game of Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Whaley got 2 (very close with Robin Hood though. Same author)
Beth got 1 (Stabbish!!)
Power got 4 (Feeeeechiiiiiiiieeeee)
Shadow got 2 (so now Aragorn is in Dracula….hmmm)
Overall I am impressed by how many knew Screwtape, and y’all’s quoting powers. I didn’t pick easy quotes. Congratulations to all.
@Power, tag you’re it!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Match the Quote! Game of Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @beth-torres @power @theshadow
Alrighty Y’all! Time for answers.
1. Elizabeth, Pride and Prejudice
2. Edmund, Prince Caspian, Narnia
3. Aragorn, The Fellowship of the Ring, LotR
4. Francis, Men of Iron
5. Halt, The Ruins of Gorlan, Rangers Apprentice
6. A Feechie, Secret of the Swamp King, Wilder King…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Match the Quote! Game of Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Match the Quote! Game of Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
This probably isn’t even a wolf-focused story, but I’ll guess The Wolf Wilder because I want you to look it up and read it. It’s so good.
This is precisely why I picked vague quotes. Need good book recommendations. XD
Hmm, looks like you got a few right. I shall refrain from sharing answers for a day in case someone finds this randomness.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Match the Quote! Game of Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
This is a thing that I’ve run into elsewhere that was greatly appreciated by myself. If you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged.
-
Koshka started the topic Match the Quote! Game of Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Rules
- In this post, there will be 10 quotes from different books, shows, or movies.
- Your goal is to comment either WHERE the quote is from or WHO said it.
- Whoever guesses the most correctly will then post their own separate list of 10 quotes in this space for others to guess! Whoever guesses the most there will then post, and so on.
- You…
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My Book Feels Too Big (Also heeeey!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Welp ummm….Hi? Lol! Feels like forever heh…how has everyone been? I’ve been good. Busy, but good. I’m getting on here because…well…I finished the draft of my first book (woohoo!) of my series I’ve been working on. I’m trying to work on draft 2…but it’s…a lot.
And I’m getting a bit (ok a lot) overwhelmed by everything…Mostly, I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
I didn’t set you up for much else
Wren
She scribbled this down.
“And in that time, have there been any accidents or emergencies on school campus that you witnessed or were a part of?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Wren
This last comment got an eyebrow raise from Wren, but she pretended not to be bothered.
“Yes, of course. I won’t even ask your name.”
She uncapped her pen, and flipped to a fresh page in her notebook. She thought for a moment how much easier it would be if she had brought Veronica with her to record, but her helper also…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon I finally have time to roleplay now since I have to wait two hours for my car to be fixed.
Wren Tallow
Perched at the top of the bleachers carefully watching the whole room with a notepad in hand, sat a young lady. She wore the school uniform shirt with brown pants and a loose knitted sweater. Her wavy brown hair was cut too…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
I actually forgot about the dance. Lol.
honestly, that’s probably the best way to enjoy this rp at the moment XD
Also, I will try to have something written sometime this week, but I suddenly got hit with a bunch of adult responsibilities all at once recently so it might be a bit, sorry.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Mel
Mel seemed almost hesitant at first as she approached the crow, but as she reached out and touched its beak, a huge grin appeared on her face. She reached farther, petting the feathers on the crow’s neck and made her way to its shoulder, where she giggled and buried her head in its soft feathers. Somehow, the bird allowed this,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks!
ah that makes sense. Sometimes daydreaming up scenes is so much easier than writing.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
@theducktator nothing much, really. Last time you roleplayed was I think page 522 and since then there have been just a few dodgeball shenanigans and a whole lot of Dante/Rory/Leo roleplays which do not need to be read to know what’s going on. They’re just on a side quest. After dodgeball, there’s lunch and then I think classes end early and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Reuniting them with the main group would be cool. Also sorry if I didn’t give you much to go off of. I can add more.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
I wrote this while half awake and questioning reality so I hope it’s somewhat good.
Mel
Scissors? Mel took her garden shears out of her pocket, confused. They were tiny.
But somehow, they did the trick. Though size was not on their side, they were three against two, and soon, three against one. Mel cheered as the second crow took…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 5 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m back and I’m not sick for once. Also bored, may dump someone in an RP once I catch up on school.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
@peoples
I forgot about this.😭 What’s happening?
- Load More
