@whalekeeper
Active 3 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, okay, I did it. I’m signed up!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh shoot.
why are you doing this to him?!?!?!
I really want him to stop and see if Barnes is okay, but knowing Rory he’s not going to at this moment.
(Sometimes I hate my characters.)
I haven’t decided where Rory is because I was waiting to play off of Barnes’ reaction.
lol. Nope. But he’s still…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
ME TOO!
Writing that line melted me. lololol.
I just so love her personality.
And yes, his name was Aaron. *wipes tear away*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
OH. I. CAN’T. WAIT!
I think this must have to do with the name Leon. Years ago I wrote a medieval series and had a character named Leon. In his book (shared with his best friend Julian) I got pretty sad because it was pretty dark and rough. But the ending was great. lolol.
nice board!
A little creepy,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol, yeah
Oh, cool! How does the word count thing work? Does the website have a word counter thing, or do you just enter your word count or what?
I did see the website; I was just still a little confused. XD I might try it this year.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Indeed.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I need to finish writing my words so I actually have snowballs to wallop you with. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr @esther-c @hybridlore @theshadow
Thank you! He technically still has his job until January 6th, and he had a successful interview with a recruiter a couple days ago, so hopefully he’ll get another job soon.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah….*pokes head out of snowdrift*
Yes, this is absolutely still a thing. In fact, we have an unfinished chapter…that should have been finished ages ago…
But does that mean I need snowballed again? I already have no clue how many snowballs I’ve got.
*Shivers*
(
Absolutely.I need the motivation) -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Is this still a thing? Will I need to snowball you?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
TNPT! I need to see if Charles will survive.🥺*hands him tea with honey*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve looked into joining it before….Idk if you’ve seen this website or not but if not here you go:
https://theyoungwriter.com/crazy-writing-week
It explains a little bit more!!!!
I’m going to do it this year!!! Idk if its my impulsive adhd kicking in or what but yeahhhh hahahaha
anyone wanna try it for the first time with me??…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree…it did get a little info dumpy lol
Again it isn’t edited…and the details about Andromeda are mostly in the prologue and will be revealed little by little in later chapters (if everything stays according to plan hahaha!)
I know…me too…I feel like when I started it when she was little, it felt…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
So…where is Rory? I confused.
Leo
The pounding feet morphed into a gasping scuffle. Leo clenched his jaw, trying to sort out the sounds.
A muted voice. Mask lady? A door. A few footsteps. More sounds he didn’t want to identify. He grimaced.
A loud smack reverberated over the com unit, then m…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Moans*
Nooo, bring him back! What is he doing?!
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Okay y’all, battle plan. Leo is going to be getting off at this next stop with Silvia and Quincy. Those two definitely have had all the violence/stress they can handle, so I’m sending them into the apartment (although Silvia is seriously…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You just grabbed Rory?
In all this mess, no one has grabbed him yet. (no one that he doesn’t trust, that is)
This is not going to go well.
(btw, I couldn’t find a full physical description for Barns, but Rory is six-foot two, wiry, and incredibly strong.)
COOL! Another soldier boy! He and Rory will like…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More
