@whalekeeper
Active 3 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper    @koshka
(We can head back to school in the morning/whenever. Rory needs to be Leo’s assistant, right? Or are the two going their separate ways?)
Rory
Rory just lay there, listening to the steps. He felt himself go ridged out of instinct, but he didn’t run. Someone got down beside him and Rory closed his eyes, waiting for the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay I’ll try to get one done tomorrow.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I feel like those two are going to get into trouble
XD Yeah probably, despite Brea’s best efforts
What does Victor look like again?
-
calyhuge replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty Sorry no I have tournaments that week I think
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Are our characters still hiding from zombies somewhere?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
AHHHHHH. Yes I want to submit. My story is half written.
*Runs from the room sending papers flying in my wake*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
For those who may need to know; my characters will be back at the school in the morning (or as soon as is safe for them. I do agree that these agent creeps need to be put in their place)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t worry. XD
Leo
His eyebrows shot up. A car? That helped the fight scene make a lot more sense, but-
Mechanical injuries. He blinked, grimaced, and slipped off his helmet.
“Yes ma’am. I’ll do what I can.”
He slipped through the door, softly closing it behind him. All was quiet. For a few moments, Leo let…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Anyone got good Great Dane names? Or just any lovable dog names
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m gonna start putting my characters locations by their names so I can keep track. No one else has to do it, I just personally like doing it.
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
new character :]
Brea Thorne, the libraryÂ
Brea walked proudly past the shelves and tables, carrying her algebra textbook which was nearly the same size as her. Today sh…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*trips over cut ribbon* I have a prompt!
Write a story beginning with this sentence: “A cookie, a tuba. and some explosives…that’s all ask!”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
But it’s difficult for people to participate at the school when a lot of the attention is directed outside of it. We have to scroll for 20-something pages to remember what was happening in the school.
Yea.
Also, @anyone/everyone From what I can remember, the sun in this universe has recently set, so it’s getting pretty dark now.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I kind of forgot about this, so not this time.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No, sorry.
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Dashing through the snow
In a rusty Chevrolet
Down the road I go
Slidin’ all the way
I need new piston rings
I need some new snow tires
My car is held together by a piece of chicken wire-
Oh, rust and smoke
The heater’s broke,
The door just blew away,
I light a match to see the dash
and then I start to pray
Oh, the frame is bent,
The muffler went,
The radio’s OK
Oh, what fun it is to ride in a rusty Chevrolet -
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
-
Look it up; it’s a real song!😂
-
*looks it up*
…
LOL 🤣
-
-
-
WHAT IS IT CALLED.
-
Rusty Chevrolet
-
I GO TO LISTEN.
-
THAT WAS AMAZING.
-
-
-
-
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok!
My team has won every year! 😄
Congratulations!
@everyone-else-in-this-conversation
I probably will join this year. It sounds like fun!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
NOOOOOO!!! My palace has been penetrated!!! At least I shall have 24 snowballs when I’ve finished all of mine.
don’t freak out at me lolllll
Now I’m curious.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@everyone-on-here
I’m still interested in this!
You’re in luck; I, a bystander, just finished reading through this entire roleplay for no reason
I won’t judge; I’m almost finished reading the entire school RP.😂
- Load More
