@whalekeeper
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Rant Room for Baker Family Adventures Fans!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I’ve heard of this series before. Who’s the author?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey, Miley, welcome back! Good to see you again (well, not see, I guess, but you know what I mean :p)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I think my parents have just given up trying to make me go to bed. I was up past 2 am reading the other day.😅 How many little siblings do you have? I have 5.
Greetings! I don’t think we’ve ever met, but I’ve seen some of your old posts. I have never watched a marvel movie ever, but I started Lunar once and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!!
I’ll have to check it out! Are they free?
How would I go about locating one in my area?
Oh, is there a lot of drinking and/or immodesty, or are they pretty clean?
I do a lot of highland dancing, but I’ve never been to something like that!
Woah, that sounds like you look very stark.
Lol. I hope that’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Rant Room for Baker Family Adventures Fans!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have an account on a quiz maker website.
Here’s the quiz
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/16846992/The-Baker-Family-Adventures
Oh sure!
Can you also send me the link to her website?
any questions for me about the BFA?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I love the prompt!!!
It’s just really tense and honestly really stressful. I’d spoil it if I told you why. You’re just going to have to see.
TOP FAVORITE!
Soooo hard!!!!
Okay, this is just current order.
Narnia
Lord of the Rings
The Heartmender
The Winter King
The Baker Family Adventures
Freedom’s Fire
Gunner’s…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 9 months ago
“Io non ho bisogno di denaro.
Ho bisogno di sentimenti.”It’s a verse from an Italian poem I’ve forgotten the name of. It translates pretty much to “I don’t need money. I need feelings.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooh, nice scene! Well, not nice, but well written. Poor Riker.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!! <3
Wait, hang on……. you got him stuck there and now you don’t know what to do?!?!
This happens way more often than you realize😂
Leon and Riker get stuck in sticky situations all the time
Honestly, George doesn’t seem very stable at the moment, If Riker gets out of the room and George follows and trips over somethi…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, I love that verse!
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley I like the idea so far!
-
freedom replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
MILEY!!!! *tumbles, gets back up, gives you a huge hug and cookies*
I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH💜💜💜💜
*cough cough*
ahem
I’m glad you’ve been doing well and that you’ve grown closer to God <3
Life has been busy this year, so I’m definitely not on KP as much as I used to be, but it’s also been good, because it’s given me more time…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah. We used to write together but never really got too far into anything. She still loves to read but I don’t think she’s written in a while. My brother hasn’t really shown any interest in writing, either, so I guess it’s just me.
Lol. I remember Lydibug, though… she was around on the RPs for a while. My sister de…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m doing pretty well! My family is getting ready for the next school semester, and planning for a possible move around May.
yeah *face palms* in the end I have to remind myself that no one thinks about me as much as me lol
what a comfort lol
I know exactly what you mean 😅
Well, whenever you want to share, I’d love to hear about it! I a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s cool. My sister (@snickerdoodle) used to be on here, for about all of ten minutes. She doesn’t write anymore though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah it can get pretty messy, it’s one of the reasons I don’t really like fantasy stories with a messiah arc (as a allegory) because I’d rather read the real story in the bible.
XD I get that lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi! I mean I already know you lol but welcome back!
Idk if this helps, but I had a period of time where I was spending too much time on kp ( I mean I was lonely, lol) and I ended up just limiting the amount of times I would check it per day to what felt right. Like if I was checking it 10 times a day, I would decide to only check it 3…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah I get that. I kinda got the feeling from him that he was portrayed as above human error, and maybe that’s why he comes off that way. I mean we don’t know of any sentient being above error except for God so it might feel weird to us. And I mean he does make a mistake in civil war, but I get what you’re saying. It doesn’t bother me bc…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore
I GOT THE OUT OF TIME 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION!!!!! IT’S SO PRETTY! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
huh. okay then.
- Load More

I did too!! I know, I love it!! Have you read the new scenes yet?
I’m waiting to reread it until after I finish my other series I got for Christmas. Of Fire and Ash and Of Sea and Smoke. Have you read them?
I haven’t read the new chapters yet. I’m planning on rereading the whole thing soon, but I have a long list of books to read and I also got several other new books including The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, so I’m not sure where they’ll fall in the list.😃
I love Of Fire and Ash and Of Sea and Smoke! I can’t wait for the next one, and I ship Ceridwen…[Read more]
Exactly 👍 I gotcha. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall… I’ve never heard of that one. Did you get it for Christmas?
Oh, cool!! I have only read the first one so far, but I really liked it. There is a lot of battle, but the author’s world and descriptions are so good.
I know, Ceridwen and Finnian are so perfect together 🥰🥰 I love Finnian.
Have you t…[Read more]
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall was actually a birthday present. It’s by Anne Bronte.
I know what you mean. I kept losing track of the battles.😅 I just retook the quiz because I couldn’t remember my results, and I would also bond with a shadower.
Oh, cool! Is your birthday right around Christmas, or has it been a while?
Nice!! Yeah, I feel like that’s one of the more popular ones. I believe when I had my parents take it they both got that one (but I might be remembering wrong.) also, the author is a shadower too.
My birthday is December 26th. I’m 16 now.😃
Oh cool! I tried to get my brother to take it yesterday, even though he hasn’t read the books, but he wasn’t paying attention.
No way! That’s really cool. Is it fun having your birthday right after Christmas, or do you wish it was spaced out more?
Cool! (Lol, I forgot how old I was for a second.) I turned 16 in September!
Lol, yeah, that sounds typical
@hybridlore
It’s fun! I get my birthday presents under the Christmas tree, I never have to do school, and my dad doesn’t have to work! Additionally, I love peppermint, and it’s easy to find peppermint stuff for my cake this time of year.
Cool!! A peppermint cake sounds interesting . . . Funny, ’cause I’ve always loved apple pie and so one year I had that for my birthday (September is still too early for it to be everywhere, though.) What do you usually pair it with–chocolate?