@whalekeeper
Active 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6044
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Can Moth sense other things like fairy vs human souls? I’m curious about his abilities now
Ellis
Now even more curious, Ellis waded into the reeds, following the prints off the path. They continued in the mud for a couple yards, before the ground began too wet and the trail disappeared. Ellis looked down at where he thought the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
WolfgangÂ
he raced forward. “I love gymnasiums! Come on! This will be great!”
(not sure what they’re going to do first so I’ll let you take the lead)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Oh I did! I forgot about that. XD Yayyyyy.
I shall probably take advantage of that offer soon once I get my rambles into order. I just want this story to make sense, but don’t know if the points I want to make are coming through clearly. Ah well.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
and stained glass windows. Lots of stained glass.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
*excepts hugs*
Project Tap Fairies. So the 16th century Germany inspired world with a unhappy boy and a begrudgingly helpful elderly fairy.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Thank you. I’ve reached the point that I don’t know what order things should happen in. Or if they should happen at all.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I’m currently trying to write down the plot of my book and I just…*whimpers in italics*
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago

Wait I changed some things now it’s more accurate@elishavet-pidyon aw I love that description thank you
Also, @rae happy birthday!! I saw your post on unvale. Hope you have a splendiferous time celebrating:]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
@whalekeeper no you’re right
EllisÂ
Ellis’ eyebrows raised in surprise. He studied the prints closer.
“What does that mean?”
At first he had just been mildly curious. He wanted to know what kind of shoes they were. Now he didn’t know what to think.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
These marks were not made by a living body.
O.O
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Happy Birthday!!!! 🎉
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I was thinking they’re just walking a path around the school and they’ll arrive at the gym whenever we want
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
@whalekeeper thanks. My phone was telling me a pell was a sheet of paper, which made no sense in this context.
Ellis
“No. It’s more… spontaneous than that. I know nothing about your fate.”
The path sloped downward into a small, marshy area, surrounded by waist-high reeds. As Ellis stepped around a muddy patch, he noticed something. Several…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Oh that one’s really cool!
I can never do myself. I can’t get my brain to ignore the oddity of drawing myself. XD I can’t believe how good you are though!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Yeah, at this point, Baron can’t use chairs properly XD.
Wait. Wasn’t there a girl named Isabella in Gabriel’s story? I thought they were a thing for some reason. She seemed to really like him.
Yes. She had a crush on him. Did he notice? No.
This is why I call him oblivious.
I wouldn’t have expected a merfo…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I don’t really heve a good drawing of felicity
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@rae I did your chart thingy! Posting here because these characters aren’t on unvale@anyonewholikesthesecharactersidk
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper very helpful map thank you
@everyone what are pells?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Ellis
“It means we watch for storms.” Ellis turned to face Moth’s inquisitive eyes. “And other things.” He began to walk slowly again towards the path to the gymnasium. The vague, sarcastic answer didn’t last long. “Some in my family have the ability to see the future. It was a gift from the fae over a hundred years ago and we have…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
The more I look at it the more I like this layout.
- Load More
