@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 28 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
Brea’s aesthetic is adorable and her faceclaim has such a stubborn expression.
<3
Does Fel need protection?
In her mind, it’s everyone else who needs protection.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I think I’m on the same page as you on that topic, though I’m most likely to just follow where everyone else goes. If everyone were to migrate to the new  website while kp was working still, I’d go to the new website too. But I doubt that will happen. Do we even have enough active people for there to even be a risk of people…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I’m open to communicating by email. I think everyone who volunteered has mine already…..
When I scrolled to the bottom of the page, I expected the words ‘Books‘ and ‘Shop‘ to be clickable, especially when I was on my phone. The text underneath these words very much suggests that I should just be able to click on them…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
lol! Love it!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Also, small update on the Unvale situation. The person I had the interaction with posted this on her profile afterwards on her DNI list:
@RaE16 (purposefully trying to make me look bad by twisting what i had done to something else)
This apparently violated the Unvale rules about hate speech, so she was “investigated” as the person from Unvale…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Yeah.
I think many lgbtq people gravitate towards art because I know many of them are mentally unstable, and suffer from depression and other things, and as I think we all know, art is an outlit for that.
I’m currently experiencing a boom in my art. Just today I’ve done multiple sketches and linework, which is highly…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Back from a Pride and Prejudice movie party with some friends, and I have memes…

-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
And a new one for Felicity because last time I made one for her, she was a completely different person from a completely different world.Â

-
Loopy posted an update 11 months ago
@theloonyone Hiiiiiiii
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 11 months ago
I made a mood board for Brea (and Benny too kinda)

It’s not as pretty as some others I made but I had fun with the story hints
-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
It’s a sci-fi story that originally was the catalyst that got me into writing, and onto KP. The main character, Nahim, is tied with Baron for the spot of my favorite oc I’ve ever created atm.
The story holds a lot of personal meaning, so i want to finish it, but I’ve repaired the plot so much already and it’s not working out, so I’m…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Ooo cool! I lived there for several years.
- Load More


@loopylin
Aaah you saw me sneaking around
Hi 🙂