@whalekeeper
Active 4 hours, 50 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6040
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
and just life updates too if y’all want!!
(I may be late responding, but I promise I’ll respond at some point😅)
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
and AHEM @whalekeeper
How are Marcel and Seb and all of the babies?? 🥺 I have to know
I honestly need a writing/world/character update from all of y’all XD I’ve been so absent, and I need the updates. 😂 idk who to tag, but y’all know who you are👀
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
And thinking about how I used to say/think every story had to explicitly state God…I’m so glad that has changed, because it has made the Christian writing world even more beautiful than it already was.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, so true! What we go through can make or break us. It really depends on how we deal with the hard things happening around us and to us, and how much we rely on God vs ourselves.
and I love what you said in response to @rae
I think there’s a place for stories that present the Gospel, but also stories that may not necessarily…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @esther-c @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr
(I’m going to have Leon/Riker vaguely remember being here before, but it’s up to you as far as Crosshair goes, Keilah 😉)
Leon
Light crested down, in a direct line into his gaze. Leon groaned and rubbed at his eyes. Where was he? Cold stone walls…cold stone floors with mere…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I think I like writing things that can be dark because it’s relatable. I find that some of the Christian places I’ve known in the past aren’t willing to deal with the idea of intense hardship. I mean most of us live in a developed country, have access to food and water, and don’t have any kind of life threatening persecu…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I so wish I could share the Marvel edits I made with y’all 😅😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Just a friendly reminder that a book can glorify God without explicitly stating Him. :3
I used to believe the same thing, and it’s totally ok if that’s your personal conviction and I’m not here to argue, but as I’ve grown and met other Christian authors who don’t necessarily mention God but still show aspects of Christianity,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I love Chase!!! 🥰🥰 Great job!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hi I still want to do this rp, I just don’t know what’s going on with my charries rn. What’s everyone else up to? It’s still the evening of the day before the dance, right?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Ok, the subject of eye contact annoys me so much. I’ve been told that I don’t need to worry about it and that avoiding eye contact is just part of who I am, but I still want to be as kind and respectful as I can towards people. But also it frustrates me that people judge each other based off of what the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings oof 😆 that was painfully relatable. Glad he has Lesli around to help him feel better about himself lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator Yes! Best thing about this is we only need two people. I need to pick a character still. Do you want to start?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I had a forum where I offered to draw people’s characters, but it kinda died. 🙁
We could bring it back to life!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Of course!! You can draw as many of my characters as you like!! One of my favorite things is seeing people’s drawings of my characters.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s very good, but the whole reading fantasy seemed like you started to go into it and then pulled back and skirt5ed the whole problem. I feel like if it’s going to be there at all it needs more. At the moment it feels kinda like “Why?” If you have nothing more to say on the matter, I would consider cutting it.
Also, the fact…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t think that will be too much of a problem. Aaron has stepped into a sort of parent roll with the children. (All of the young adults have.)
but seems you are heading in the direction of Aaron and Sabina getting married and being parents to Joseph.
So it seems.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Do you title your chapters or number them, by the way? Cuz I’m divided on the subject. I never read chapter titles for some reason, and just go in blind, hehe.
I actually do both. In the last book I published there was just numbers, and this one has titles. So yeah, it all depends on the story.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you so much! This is great.
- Load More
