@whalekeeper
Active 19 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6040
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I want to know how long it took you to draw your Marvel one. It’s just so perfect!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I figured out who that drawing reminds me of!
This guy:
He’s from a tv show called the Rat Patrol that I used to enjoy. Can you see the resemblance?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
If you’ve picked a character now, you can start. If not, I’ll write later this week. 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22
Callyn
“Honestly, it makes a lot of sense now.” Evelyn slipped her hand into Callum’s.
“Yeah, but can you imagine my father’s reaction when he hears this? He’s gonna flip!”
Speaking of Silvanis flipping, would you guys mind if I experimented going a little crazier with Silvanis? The…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I think it’d be adorable if baby unicorns were called little one-horns. I have no idea why, but it just sounds kinda cute.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Yw! I’m glad to be of help! 🙂
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Our church is 10 years old today!🥳🥳🥳
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone willing to help me brainstorm my novel? Still tryna figure out the plot…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
No that actually is really helpful! I like the perspective you gave. Thank you!! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s okay.
Offer’s open if you ever want to.
Mandin and Nahim’s relationship is probably my favorite part. I enjoyed reading it a lot.
That’s good to hear! Those parts are usually the best parts to write. Of the two characters, who do you like better?
I’ll probably have the ninth chapter ready soon.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @rae @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Natalie
This was a couples thing? There had to be a mistake. Natalie looked at Bob. His look of horror mirrored the look she felt etched on to her face.
“Her Majesty is the last duck I would ever date,” said Bob firmly.
Surely she wasn’t that bad. Natalie glared at him. “You’r…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Well, I’m not sure this will be too helpful for you, but hopefully you get something from it.
It’s my personal opinion that our stories grow with our character. I don’t like to assume what other people’s lives have been. Just because somebody comes across one way doesn’t mean their life has been easy or hard, or in the middle.
Most…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Before I pose my question, I just want to let everyone know that this isn’t a forum topic to discuss if preachiness should exist at all in our stories or how we should present God and the Gospel through our stories. I’m simply asking what I’ll write below and don’t want to have any debates on here. Thanks guys. 🙂
I’ve recently been finding m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. But I didn’t want to ignore what was said. I felt it was better to point out, instead of ignoring it. I’ve had conversations with multiple people from different backgrounds, and we tend to leave with more perspective than when we came. That was part of my intention, but I guess many people don’t have the…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
You don’t have to answer anything I said…we can be done lol
I swear I wasn’t trying to argue…
Sara just gets confused and carried away sometimes so I’m sorry :/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I know.
That’s why I think we’re kind of done XD XD I did NOT mean for this to get blown up like this…
-
MineralizedWritings and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 1 month ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
👀👀
- Load More

Oh, that is cute.