@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
Ruth posted an update 3 months, 1 week ago
Link to KP-themed charts: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y7Hje8adFf9qidVt1msmo27AhrIxq8Hh?usp=drive_link
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Unfortunately, I haven’t fully figured that part out, which is actually the reason I haven’t posted them yet. I wanted to just give you guys the Canva link, but if you don’t have an account, you can’t download it. As I typed this, I just made a Google Drive, so I’ll share that.
Because it was made in Canva, I figured using the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago

-
FIREQUACKER's profile was updated 3 months, 1 week ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 3 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
❤️🤍💙Happy 250th to America!!!❤️🤍💙
Have fun blowing stuff up and Let Freedom Ring!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
she’s not my favorite drawing I’ve ever done, but I hope you like her. I’m having a hard time changing the mental picture I already have of her from the school RP. XD

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
I’m going to finish it in just a few minutes if I can. I’m so sorry for the delay. I wasn’t able to get it done before I left out of town.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
The board looks great!
Acharis
He wasn’t dead. That was good, at least.
Acharis found Iris’ gaze discomforting. The layer of wood over his face didn’t feel like enough protection as she appeared determined to bore holes through it with her eyes. He looked away and reminded himself that she could not see his irritation and fear. Not f…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
HAHA!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I posted a test of one of them with Baron, but here is a screenshot of the rest of them.

I did all the ones that made sense for KP, and added a Roleplay chart that doesn’t require a picture. Should I do the same for the Meet My Character one? Probably. Looking at it, what do you think?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Test for those charts

-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Acharis’ people live on floating islands, which is why he doesn’t know what a labyrinth is and is and is horrified at what he sees as a waste of space.
Ohh that’s cool! I love the idea of floating islands. I used to have a fantasy world like that but I changed it.
Iris
Rallascant snorted loudly, then doubled over and beg…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Gabriel
Besides the furniture itself, which was also and different style than what he was used to, everything in the room was unfamiliar to him. When the room shook, his entire body went rigid. He could hear a roaring, though to him it sounded far away, from something he didn’t know. He stumbled at the shaking,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12I made a mood board for the Labyrinth
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I’m sorry, I’ll get back to this, I’ve just lost my motivation after that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I write an entire RP for over an hour and it doesn’t post
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Mel is not waking up btw. Someone might need to carry her.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@loppylin
that is literally what they’re here for actually hehe
He anticipates unhelpfulness from everyone he meets lol.
Acharis
Acharis stared at the image projected in the basin. The land continued for miles in every direction with no end in sight, and it was filled with pointless corridors of stone and shrub, mostly leading to nowhere. The…[Read more]
- Load More
