@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m comfortable in large crowds, so I’m not sure how much I can help. 😅 But I like everyone else’s ideas of like the people just pressing against her, Ara seeing someone from her nightmares, or her overhearing some of the people gossiping about her.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
M’kay! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision
Oh that’s ok!!! 😅 *struggles to pick up rock* Seriously don’t worry about it, you should see my brainstorming sometimes 😆
It sounds really cool!! Have you started it yet? *wait I think you said you were plotting* I’d be interested to see what the story’s like if you want to share more 🙂 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh awesome!! I think I have read the first one 🙂
Andd that’s really weird!! I think I did get the email for that tag, but then it says not working . . .
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@mackenzie
Thanks!!! 😆 Let’s see, I was just in an art class and I really liked our portraits project (which was kind of more like creating a paint by number of a face and then filling it in) and I just did some flowers a few weeks ago 😊
Awesome!! 🙂 I was actually considering attempting a mural in my room once we move 😅 I’ve never done anything…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yayy!! 😁 Umm, I have no idea when I’ll be ready 😅 I first want to try to outline something out, but I think even if we’re all at different stages that will still be fine as long as we’re all keeping each other going 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool!! I enjoy the flexibility and the fact that I don’t have to do my math homework cuz my mom says I have good enough grades. 😆😂 But in all seriousness I also really like being able to finish my school earlier than those who go to school. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
For real 😂
Lol XD
That’s awesome 😊
Anyone interested?? 😁
That sounds really cool!! I may be able to do it. When do you think you’ll start?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahhh pics again?! 😞
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley
Oh ok 😉 Actually we’re just driving rn, so I can.
Anika“This wedding is going to be stunning.”
“Yeah,” Anika said, glancing up at the decorations. “Does anyone know who’s getting married?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Here it is!!! 😁
And I’m still definitely plotting too 😅 but currently I’m on a road trip, so maybe I’ll have some of it figured out by the time we get back ,😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yayy!!! 😁 And yeah, pretty much lol, you guys don’t end to write the book at all but it gave me the idea 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
No is it an anime??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂
-
hybridlore started the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry about the weird name, you guys, I couldn’t really think of anything else 😂
Soo this is the place for I guess being accountable and talking about where we are in our writing?? I really need something like this because I struggle to be motivated XDIf anyone else wants to join youre welcome to!! I already tagged pretty much everyone in the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m considering trying to do it over the summer instead of thirty days, but I’m moving and we have a few vacations planned so that would be a challenge 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Of course!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy
Oh yeah, just checking!! Poor Ara 😔
So I’ll just throw out some random ideas here 😆 Maybe she gets bumped into and the crowd’s getting tighter, or she hears people whispering about her, or she sees something/someone that reminds her of her nightmares, or honestly yeah, crowd’s can just push people over. Is that what you…
- Load More
