@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wait a second… Vision has a kid?!?! 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooohhh looks awesome!! No that’s ok 😉, I’m glad it was fun!!!
I don’t remember any of these villains 😫😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Is it just me or is the kingdom pen recent topics page down?
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, sounds like I’d enjoy those! I’ll definitely look them up!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Even though i didn’t see iron man, so idk who extremist is 😅😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhh I love it already!!!! It sounds soo cool 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yess I want to see it!!! (Never seen descendants, but thought it was a cool idea for a movie 😉😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ve never heard of her. What genre does she write?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Auagghh, WHYY??? Of course I’d love to hear about it, but… negative character arcs?? 🤨 They’re so sadd!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh gotcha!! Yeah!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh I think @keilah-h meant the KP notification email?? 🤔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That was amazing!!! ❤️❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
When I was little I got scared of THE BOXCAR CHILDREN!!! XD Well I think one of the mysteries was a little creepy or smthn, but… Yeah 😅😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Umm I don’t think so, except for Moo 😂😅
My mom read it aloud to us a while ago, it was actually pretty good 😅 I haven’t read the Little women books except the first one, I think, but you’ll have to let me know how it is!!
Andd I read the first unfortunate events book, but never really got into them 😉 did you know there’s a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What website should I use? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ofc!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic What website should I use? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, like a few of the others have said, Canva might work. You can get it as an app or open it in your browser I think. I actually just started using it today for something and even the free version is really awesome!
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
1. Ah, nothing can beat the wonder of New Zealand for me! I want to visit Hobbiton. And next is London😭
Yesss!! New Zealand sounds amazing!!! I would also love to visit there. Oooh, London would be pretty awesome too!!
2. I love gummy bears❤
Yummy. Me too. 😋
3. The most knotty problem for me in writing is always this line… “Now, Nil, whe…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@euodia-vision @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 great job guys!!! 🎉🎉🎉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love tell your heart to beat again!!!
Ooh I’ll have to listen to it! 😉
Ikr!! I really like it!!
- Load More
