@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 12 months ago
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Wow! That sounds SUPER interesting!!!! Yes, please tag me!
Yeah, Andrew Peterson really writes the siblings well. Especially the brothers. Is your profile picture from the Wingfeather books as well?
-
Brianne replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 12 months ago
It does, thanks!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
😄 So, not yet.. I plan to animate my stories, but usually I make my characters sing to my favorite songs.
Cool!
I like third person a lot, but first person is cool too. I’m trying to write some of my books in first, but I have bit of a hard time… 😅
Lol… I always make the characters first.
-
hybridlore and
Ruth are now friends 2 years, 12 months ago -
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 12 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Oo great!
-
hybridlore and
-GRCR- are now friends 2 years, 12 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
You have a point, but I’ll say again that it depends on the character. The more I see of a character, the more I’ll get to know them, and that’s why I feel like it’s important to have developed side characters. But characters without a major role in the story, definitely.
And yeah, that’s kind of what I was thinking, too. The way that…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Lol! I know, it happens to me too. It just means you’re improving!
Great job on the chapter! I don’t think the italics worked, but it’s not a big deal. Can’t wait to read teh next one!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
Here was some brainstorming I did on one of my character ideas!
Name (full, nickname, anything relevant to the story): Isabelle Merrida Cortess. She’s named after her ancestors (maybe an Isabelle who came on the original ship to colonize the planet).
Race/description: Unruly/frizzy dark reddish-brown hair, hazel brown eyes. Sort of tall for her a…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
So, I decided to create a doc and just put all the characters I’ve created into it and do the questionnaire for each of them in there, but one thing I realized is that this questionnaire doesn’t necessarily work for non-major characters. Side characters aren’t supposed to be super fleshed out, they’re supposed to be flat, so which questio…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 12 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
This is a picture of Blair and Isabella that I drew… but they don’t look like they’re 21… lol… 🤐

(Blair didn’t turn out as good as I was hoping for… but yah… I don’t know why I erased his name…)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Cool!
I think everyone is still (at the Baumann house) trying to start conversations… but nothing ‘major’ has happened. @whalekeeper ‘s characters have come to the house, and are outside in the carriage (I think)…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
My favorite character to write is probably one of the main characters in my current WIP, whose name is Obsidian Gray. He’s pretty easy to write, but hasn’t been a point-of-view character yet, so I don’t know for sure.
Ok awesome!!
What’s your current WIP about? If you’re posting things about it on here, would you tag me?
So, it’s a tr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok, so life has been really busy, but I should be able to write another RP tomorrow. 🙃
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense! That’s kind of what I already have been trying to do, but you put it in a way that makes more sense, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay, yay!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay! XD good! I’m glad it wasn’t annoying you, cause it was a lot of tags XD
Gotcha, yeah. Totally understand that.
- Load More
