@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No, sorry. I don’t have it either. I might have some physical book recommendations. XD I don’t know if they’d be on Kindle tho.
@everyone
Happy New Year!!! 🥳
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tell me if you do! But if it’s not something you’re comfortable with, I totally understand. I was super lucky to have my sister screen the first part of the series for me 🙂
Yeah, I’ll probably have my parents look into it and I’ll ask my uncle about the show, because he knows all things anime/manga. XD
I tried lol
It makes m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright, I guess we’ll see what beth says, but I’m fine with trying three chapters a day!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think this one is even more sad than the other ones! 😭
Wait, is this Hans? Or Erich? 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I just prayed for you guys earlier this morning after I saw this post. 🙏 That must be so hard. Just remember that God’s got you. He’s there and He has a plan. Keep on trusting Him. And if things get tough, fix your eyes on Him. I’ve found that situations don’t seem as bad when I keep my eyes fixated upon Him and worship…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I don’t have it either. 🙃
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @whalekeeper @trailblazer @smiley @hanako @walkbyfaith @ellie-wingfeather @mcmuffin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin
Does anyone on here have Kindle Unlimited? If so, do you have any good, clean book recs that are on there?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @everyone-else
Honestly, I’m good with anything. I think the three chapters a day sounds like a good idea, though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, it extremely depends on the book that we’re in XD. Because Genesis chapter can be really long, and others are like SUPER short.
I did some calculating, and it looks like a little over 3 chapters a day would get us to finish at the end of 2024. So we could always try that, or go for more vague goal like twenty chapters a week.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres @grcr @walkbyfaith @hanako @esther-c (maybe?)
So what are you guys thinking? Should we go by week, or day? A certain amount each week might be easier cause then it’s not a big deal if you skip a day, but we can always do, like, 1-2 chapters each day… Also, we can always just decide to go at our own paces, so whatever works!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops… xD I’m trying to figure out what I want to get a degree for/if I am, so I’m just curious what other writers are doing, haha.
Oh, awesome! I would also love to be a librarian but I have to get my driver’s license first… xD My parents would probably not want to drive me to ours all the time, since it’s not super close.
Cool!…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s cool! I never knew that about Chase!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Everyone else is in for a surprise when they log on tomorrow XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Time has never passed so slowly! haha
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh… :
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol! It’s not even 11 yet for me… :/
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I still have 45 minutes. I was just being jolly anyway. lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s not 2024 for me yet…I still have 2 more hours haha
Did Wyoh take all of you’re pfp’s too? Or is it just me? Not cool, Wyoh!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Happy New Year!! Happy 2024!!
- Load More
