@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sure! Also, is there a connection between CHIME and the whole moon situation, or no? Because you might not want to name the book something related to the moon if it doesn’t really come up in the book. Does that make sense? Basically, if the power shortage thing is just the setting of the story and doesn’t really have anything to do…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@acancello
Yep! I don’t think it’s unrealistic that scientists would try to launch something into space to collect energy, although I don’t really know how sunlight and energy works out there. @thearcaneaxiom might have some better suggestions. (Sorry if you’ve already been on this topic, I don’t remember.) -
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, got it. So it harvests energy from the sun (maybe because it’s slightly close to the sun than the earth is?).
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey! Do you wanna RP next for our group?
(I almost forgot about this. XD) But I totally understand if you’re busy. 😊
Here was the last RP:
Adrian
“Germany,” Esther explained. “Although I have lived in America for the past several years…what of both of you?”
“Aletheia,” Ev answered for the both of them.
Adrian wasn’t paying a…
-
Esther replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sooo… I don’t have a specific title idea, but just a suggestion.
I don’t know if you’ve figured out what C.H.I.M.E. stands for yet, but the words in the title could each start with the letters from that word. It’d be one of those things where readers eventually notice and freak out. “Like WhAt?!?!?” (At least that’s what I would do…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
Fynn chuckled awkwardly, the warmth on his cheeks feeling out of place. He willed it away and looked up at Liv. “I guess I just don’t understand how Callie’s mind works all the time. How do I know what I say will make her happy or… unhappy?” He caught Callie’s gaze as they passed each other again and she gave him a warm…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve come to the conclusion that Thursdays are the slowest days on KP.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks. 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s totally fine! I understand, life gets busy! 🙂 No rush!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So, where does the moon get the energy from? And why wouldn’t it just be like, a satellite or something? What’s special about a moon?
I’m thinking maybe something with Lunar in the title? Lunar Overload..?
I kinda think Eclipse would be interesting, because it references the moon and basically, they’re having an electricity…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I’ve seen it, but I’ve been busy lately and haven’t gotten to it yet. 😅 I’ll try my best to get the next RP written today. 🙃 (And I still haven’t read your WIP yet. 😭 I’m so sorryyy. I’mma do that today too.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Those are good points! I’m using the You version app, but I might check out the Bible project app! I don’t really have too much to add, but I enjoyed reading what you guys thought!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
In case you haven’t seen the RP yet…I RP’d Liv’s response to Fynn’s awkward question, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So…what exactly is C.H.I.M.E.? Like why are they taking people? (I understand if you can’t tell me…but one, I really have wanted to know ever since you told me about your book, and two…it might help me help you with the title!)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hmm… I’m not that great at coming up with titles either… 😅
I have a foggy brain rn, but if I think of anything later I’ll definitely let you know. 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@walkbyfaith @everyone-else
(I haven’t yet read 30, but I’m at 28 I believe. I planned to read to there tonight)
Something I’ve noticed these past few days is how all of these characters: Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, etc; all of them were broken. That sounds obvious, but I’ve always heard the “big” stories, like Abraham’s test to, ahem, give up I…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh… the snow is gone.
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes! That is basically what I was saying XD
Ok I’m glad I got that right XD
Wow, we’re totally different people…haha! I am always so insecure and scared I’ll hurt someone’s feelings or they’ll take it the wrong way!! And you’re good (:
Hey, that’s not a bad trait to have. 😉
I was reading an interview with a writer, and she…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Ahhhh!! Yay yay!! It’s FINALLY snowing!!
- Load More

Really? Whats the busiest?
At least it seems that way. The busiest though… hmmm… I don’t know. I may have to watch the other days of the week and see. 😏😅
Friday seems to be trying to beat Thursday XD
I know! XD Yeah, today is really slow…