@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Great! November is just a writing galore month!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
That is so cool, though! I’m already at
KDWC this month, so I’ll have to check it out next year.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Probably just November. This is the first time they’re doing this, so I’m not 100% what’s happening after November. We’ll see.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Sounds awesome!! Does it go any other months of the year, or is it just November?
-
Liberty started the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Are any of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 11 months ago
Here’s an example of the blog I built on Wix a while ago, if you want to look at it. It appears to have no ads currently 🤷♀️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 11 months ago
I can’t say for sure that there’s no ads, but I believe Wix and Blogger are both good options too!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months ago
Sounds realistic to me! I just read the Wilderking trilogy which has a very similar plot that you might want to take ideas from and see how it’s executed. It’s a common plot though, I’m sure it (or some variation of it) is in many books, and it’s a great way to build tension.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
Yay!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 1 week ago
The prototype looks really good! I didn’t play around with it for very long, but from what I explored i like it!
Having this forum/website that’s actually ours and could be more active forum-wise and with a blog makes me excited! It seems like it’s going to be easier to use than KP atm, but like i said i didn’t spend a lot of…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
GuYs. The crazy impulses are growing stronger…
I’m very very tempted to pause literally everything I’ve ever made, and start a completely new world of some kind. I’ve got a desire to create something wonderful… something extremely fantastical. Also a strong desire to make something glow-y celestial beautiful. It’s been haunting me for the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 11 months, 2 weeks ago
what I’ve been working on lately… | https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZFvuRHN7qMvT59OB73zFbAQC5e3caknITuwIGSg2Tb4/edit?usp=sharing
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Howdy! I think the site looks really good. I showed my siblings it too and they really like it—especially the spot for published books. I love the projects pages.
Sorry I don’t have much to say.
🤠🤠🤠
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh, hah, I thought you were talking about during tonight’s sprint. Yeah, writing sessions would be fun!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I can send y’all an email to connect the emails if you guys don’t have them already! We usually just use Google Meet, create a meeting, and then send the link out through email.
-
Esther replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Ok, thank you so much!
I guess my main question right now is how did your dad feel being in a completely different culture? What was the culture shock like and how did he view this new place as an American?
Is there a reason why you want to set the story in Africa? Maybe you just want a fresh but still realistic setting,…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I think your idea works…it sounds like something that would happen, to me at least. I agree with Highscribe though.
but idk I’m a terrible person to ask—my siblings are always saying how crazy unrealistic my war plots are lolol 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Love this topic XD
Saving this to come back to later since I’m busy with school rn, but I love history so hopefully my reply will be nice and long and full of ideas for you! XD
- Load More
