-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Blog!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Heya, girl!!!! I’ve been the same as Joy. When I comment, it kicks it back out. So…? I’ll definitely try again, though!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Blog!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@elfwing Pretty cool how you created a blog! I might do that someday for my Rexy series.
-
Anatra replied to the topic Three Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Mirabelle hid her mouth behind her hand, giggling as I seethed.
I clenched my hands to my sides, gritting my teeth. This was, after all the third time today she’d got me with that one. -
Anatra replied to the topic How would you rewrite your least favorite book? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
What I mean by poorly designed politics, is that even though its a modern system, they disregarded world leaders. Like the president of U.S.A was irrelevant in all of this. I think the author was just tryna dodge work in figuring out how to add all the politics but still make it convincing.
I totally agree. This is part…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic How would you rewrite your least favorite book? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
While I’ve been exploring books, I haven’t found too many that would fall under a C tier for me. But, A year or two ago my sis and I challenged each other to go to the library and pull out a book that sounded good, then exchange books. I found for her one that really sounded great on the shelf, then I gave it to her, she read it and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@imwritehere1920 Sounds cool! Were they friends or enemies? I’ve never seen Star Trek but I love Star Wars, and I know a little bit about the Star Trek characters, so one or two of them appeared in one of my story ideas. He was sort of an antagonist though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@elfwing Thanks! Yeah, when I was drawing him I noticed in my reference image that his eyes were almost trapezoidal, so I drew them as such and found it really captured his likeness! And in the original story (not the one this character came from, but the other story I used) there is a character that did something similar, but in a different way…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@devastate-lasting Cool! I’ve heard from some friends that the Percy Jackson series is pretty good.
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@calidris Sounds awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How would you rewrite your least favorite book? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
@elfwing I see what you mean by twisting the Bible and spiritual realms and stuff being wrong, but if it weren’t for all the weirdness that sounds like it could’ve been be a really cool series. And the dragonpeople idea is something I’ve had in mind for a long time, although they are a separate species rather than being born from a human…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@seekjustice My stories from various places: the characters usually come from Star Wars, Marvel, or Tron (a two-movie series barely anyone has heard of but I really love), and the storylines can come from those movies but often instead are from book series such as Wings of Fire (about dragons) or Warriors (about cats). I have built up a huge…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@elfwing Thanks! He’s one of my favorites too. I drew him on paper and without tracing (all the others had a picture underneath that I was tracing over, and were done digitally). In the show where he came from, he had some sort of marking—probably a tattoo?—over the entire left half of his face (don’t ask why, I didn’t create the character…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Blog!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Ooh, I love it. Defiantly subbing! (Iris, don’t be shy. Ur totally amazing. Also, ur friend Elfwing is really great too<3)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
This one is one of my personal favorites: a Tron-Star Wars combination. I drew this version of clone trooper Hunter as a Tron program on paper, unlike the other drawings I put on here, which were done digitally. And I did draw him catching his disc without looking—he’s that good at it!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
A Resistance soldier warrior cat. He didn’t have a missing eye in the movies. It actually came from a mistake—I kept drawing his eye wrong and just decided to leave it unfinished as a battle injury after messing it up one too many times.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
I’m also a huge Star Wars fan. So here’s Captain Rex as a dragon. I traced this from a picture, but I added the dragonish parts.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Tron TV show character Beck as Clay from the Wings of Fire series. And yes, I’m totally Tron-obsessed.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Here’s some of my fanart for my crossovers…..
Tron Legacy villain Clu as a Warrior Cat.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@devastate-lasting Cool, what was it about? @seekjustice Star Wars with anything is awesome, and it’s cool how stuff like that ended up as an original story! What were your fanfics about?
- Load More
