-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks! 🙂 I’m still trying to find elements to create a style that I’m going to use all my life, but I think I’m getting closer.
@calidris Aww, thank you so much!! hehe, that really means a lot to me. I’m still trying to make my style somewhat more realistic but I think I’m getting there. That means so much to me, though! And your OC…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Cool! Your drawing style is pretty interesting too.
-
Anatra replied to the topic Three Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
The figure–me–shrugged.
It’s outline seemed to flicker in the light of the kitchen. Then it changed shape. -
Jodi Maile replied to the topic Have you ever written a story with multiple POV? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
@kathleenramm I’m working on a short story by myself right now. I’m thinking it might just be one POV, but it might require me to write two. I’ve been practicing one POV for a while now so I hope I’ll be able to accomplish it effectively XD
@elfwing Oh cool! That’s so interesting that you do that too! It does work really well when you need…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
One of my fantasy MCs, Bren Saidaas!

-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks!! 🙂
@calidris Thank you so so so much! That’s exactly what I wanted to hear about this, haha, so that really means a lot!!! For the outline around the skin and hair, I used a peach and brown (respectively) Stabilo point 88 fine 0,4 pen. (just copying down what the pen’s barrel says XD) For everything else, I used various colours…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms It’s funny, and cute! I like it!
-
Jodi Maile replied to the topic Have you ever written a story with multiple POV? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
@kathleenramm I have written stories with multiple POVs. When I write alone, I usually only have one or two. My first book
that will never be read by anyonehad two or three, and the books I wrote with my sister had up to five, I think. I read a lot of fantasy with lots of POV shifts back then, so I figured I needed more POVs. Truthfully, I…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@seekjustice *gasp* I LOVE the warrior cats books! I write Warriors fanfics for all my other fandoms–I have Star Wars, Marvel, Lord of the Rings, Jurassic World, Tron, and Keeper of the Lost Cities warrior clans. (The last two you might not have heard of. They’re a movie series and book series respectively.)
-
Kads replied to the topic Three Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
I wielded my spatula boldly and with confidence, albeit somewhat wavering below the surface.
“Oh. Hey, man,” the figure—me—the thing—I don’t even know crunched up the last of its Poptart, “what’s up?”
It smiled.
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks! I worked pretty hard on it. Haha, yeah. I thought it was cute and aesthetic ♡
-
Anatra replied to the topic Three Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Mirabelle looked at it nervously, unconsciously moving closer to me, her previous confidence dissipating as she looked at it, confused and nervous.
“Another reflection?”
I shifted my hand over on the kitchen’s island counter next to me, once again grabbing the closest weapon in reach–a rubber spatula. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Have you ever created a crossover fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@imwritehere1920 That’s cool! I like how the characters were friendly to each other–they weren’t in the Star Trek/Star Wars crossovers I did. But I like yours better.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Nice! I like that–although does he have a plant growing out of his head?
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
A stylized fanart of Jung Hoseok of BTS. 🙂 Actually rather happy with this drawing! Really pleased with how shading and lineart ended up, as well as the style. I love experimenting with styles to find what I like. 🙂

-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@kathleenramm Aw, dw about it! and THANK YOU! Haha, glad to hear that. You know how to make an artist happy! 😉
Ah, I’ve been drawing for about six years now. Still trying to decide on a style, actually, I am always unhappy with the style I draw in XD I did kinda learn from someone. In second grade, my closest friend at the time was good at…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Blog!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Of course, anytime!! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Blog!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Of course!!!!! Hahahaha, girl, that really truly IS incredible!!!!! I mean, it took my website like four months to get twenty followers, so seriously, that is AMAZING!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Blog!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
WOOHOO!!!! *pumps fist in the air*
Girl, that’s not trifle numbers. That is AMAZING and DEFINITELY something to celebrate!!!!!!!! *high fives*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Blog!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS @elfwing on the new blog!!!!!!! That is SUPER exciting!!!!! <3333
- Load More
