-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t often have the energy to respond to this topic, but I am reading it and praying for y’all even if I don’t respond to people individually. ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
“Do you have anything, Felicity?”
She gave a sly smile. “Oh, you bet I do.” Without elaborating, she walked confidently up to the blonde lady at the desk. On her hand, the illusion spell Lois had given her was glowing slightly. The girls filled out their forms and were let inside. Several students milled about the large d…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Bruh I wish there were cool cultural figures with my name… *fumes in jealousy*
Ohhhhh three Calvins
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I hope this doesn’t bother you
I don’t mind. Don’t know if you could tell, but I was a little stuck there so you actually helped.
I literally scrolled back sixty pages to find Felicity’s eye color… 😐 I just had to know. Now I know. They are gray, They are GRAY. I will never forget.
I uh actually forgot her eye color so I was just a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Your Chase is going to have to find a girl, you know 😂
I know, but there haven’t really been any. Value is a friend, but Chase doesn’t have a crush on her, same with Liv, and he hasn’t met anymore girls.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, noticed for the first time that your profile pic is a crow, and a crow just pecked Inky on the nose
Hehehehe it was me the whole time! >:D
ok, much more accurate now
I like it. The two Calvins
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, one thing about Grathmere, he had rarely failed to break someone, to make them feel hopeless. Even Alpha, who has more power than most to withstand him, has felt moments of doom. It most likely is this that he used to get a traitor to his side. I say most likely, because I’ve not fleshed out the traitor’s entire life yet.
At this moment, I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
This is a great Villain! he’s got a solid personality, values, and reasons why he does what he does. I think I know who Alpha is though😉😉! My one caution is not to let him off too easy for what he did, even if it was out of revenge, and why did his race get killed off in the first place? did they have a bad reputation?
Thank you, I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, now I feel bad now, yet relieved. I honestly was afraid you thought it was spanning too long.
I’ll keep it from Marcel that his frustration hurt Chase…actually, it probably was good for Chase, since he’s thinking over what Marcel said more than if Marcel and he had parted quietly. Actually, it was probably best how it all went down. 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww thanks girl! <333
Thanks guys.
I find it weird and dumb how there are kids who are so obsessed with sports and look down on more “academic” things (honestly what are they doing at school?)
Exactly!! You’re at school to learn, not to play sports….contrary to popular belief XD
because publi…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Will Marcel be at the dance lessons? Also I’m a little confused, why did he blow up at Chase?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I think about it too much. The only person I see often and haven’t studied that much is my crush, cuz ever time I try to look into his eyes…it doesn’t go well…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@hanako Hey! I missed you around here. how have you been?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, brown eyes are some of the most interesting. Everyone thinks I have beautiful eyes cuz they can be a very clear blue, but also can be a cloudy grey. Other than that, they have traces of no other color. I find them boring. Meanwhile, brown eyes often have orange in them, even green sometimes. Plus the different shades! I’m a g…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve never known a house without siblings, but I struggled with loneliness at nights like an only child. Then I discovered charries and suddenly I had someone to think about, to build mental stories now forgotten. It was just a dream come true. But then when I lost…you know…That’s when I discovered Nahim and began writing.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Is the Labyrinth considered a lost cause because it’s nanian-infested now?
The Naians never found it before they were driven from Laxor. Not even most Realn know where it is. If you want, I can go into its lore, but that’d be a beautifully lengthy post.
is the queen the only sentient nanian?
Her, Vorgan, and Vorgan’ brother, N…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! That’s so true XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
I just….today’s been a crappy day.
Lately I’ve been struggling with feeling alone. At the public school I go to, I really don’t have any friends. Everyone thinks I’m weird since I don’t do sports. I get called a nerd, weird, and just ignored, because I just so happen to enjoy writing, reading, and learning.
People claim to be my friends, but…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sef
She saw the way that the man held the girl’s hand, and a tear slipped down her cheek before she could wipe it away. It reminded her so much of her father….and where was he now? She had no father to hold her hand, no one to wipe away her tears for her when she was abused by Iver…and she deserved it.
She kept…[Read more]
- Load More

Hey! Yeah, I’ve been good. Just doing a lot of different things. I feel bad sometimes, because I don’t really have a story to talk about on here. lol I need to get serious and start a book.
Part of writing is taking a break, don’t force a story along.
Yeah. 🙂