-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah
Whenever you want to add your character is cool! Also I can’t think of any blue-skinned Star-Wars characters other than Thrawn and Cad Bane, is it someone else?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Cool! Yes Spainish is a beautiful language!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Love him!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yayy redemption arc!
Eddie
Reuben gave her a small smile. Eddie returned it, her eyes twinkling.
“Well, it’s nice to finally officially meet you, Reuben and Jakob.” she said, looking to each in turn. “I’m Eddie. Could you help me find my sister?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Dietrich… no… 😢 why are you making me like him?!?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I grew up listening to hp on audiobook. I love it. It not the most amazing book series ever, but it’s still good. I think a lot of Christians have very strong opinions about it even if they haven’t read it, mostly because of Rowling’s misuse of the word “whitchcraft”.
Also, I’m a Ravenclaw.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Dante
“Look, unless you’re planning on roasting me alive, in front of the kid, I can just go.”
Dante raised his eyebrow at the comment. “Oh, wait, no. I wouldn’t do that.”
He trust the torch into Ellie’s hands, who fumbled with it for a moment. Then he held up his empty hands for Cor…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @godlyfantasy12
SERIN
They walked down the hallway and Serin noticed that it was lit by torches. She frowned, it seemed primitive. She’d thought that like in Pelgar, the other races on Ohven used waterlamps and Lightstones when there wasn’t enough sunlight.
Where exactly was she?
A flicker of light bounced b…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol, I say it does, my answer questions post took two day’s because I was going back and forth on so many things XD
I like the hit man character you mentioned, sounds interesting!
Also LOVE Way of kings and pretty much everything else Brandon Sanderson has written. The Wingfeather saga has been recommended and I plan on reading it soon…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I’m @princesachronicle22 lovely to make your aquaintence! Welcome to Kp! There are a few people on here who like to write poems as well
I am also a dancer! I’m starting competitions this year, and I’m excited 🙂
I mostly write fantasy sci-fi, (beacuse they can be the same I think) and romance, because I’m a big sap XD
Can’t…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
The Bilbo one is also really me XD
I have such a hard time getting rid of sentances XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

This is soo me, like I’ll randomly do a kronk face and think this while looking in the distance XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

- Load More
