@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 2 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
whaley replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Actually yes, I should continue this! My fault entirely for dropping it. I’ll post something tomorrow.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@theducktator Yes! I forgot about this! Should we continue with Mel and Angelita? I can write a letter later today
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
lol. We’ve either got issues or are geniuses.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
hehe yeah I love strange, slightly unhinged writer protagonists. And I can see how that’d be helpful
-
Loopy replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
In that case, I don’t think this writing strategy applies to her. If it’s public knowledge, it’s going to be reader knowledge. You could maybe hide her emotional reaction to the tragedy until later, since she needs to act strong for her country. (If you wanted. Just an idea.)
But I think in this case, it’s good to introduce her with…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Was it a war or an assassination or something? Maybe this just doesn’t apply to your character?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
lol! Love it!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
and the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand:
Eyyy! [Bum bum bum] Got any grapes? -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I ate the same one every day for lunch for 16 years. It was then that I decided I never wanted to see another sandwitch.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
i know i know. I will in a mit-nut
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*stares at meme longingly* it’s been like a year since I had lemonade…….
*blink* we don’t have those right now.
We have leftover rice, but I gotta babysit it while I heat it. I don’t wanna. I want to finish my project. Work before play, right.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Liberty started the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Are any of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
I got 172 pieces of candy! New PR!
Ha! That’s pretty good. I don’t try to get lots of candy since I often forget about it and leave it in a bag until almost another year has passed. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
That’s cool! And a bedsheet should give you a floaty cloak. That reminds me I should steal my sister’s copy of Mistborn.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Yes! I did not have time to make a costume like I usually do, but I have a masquerade dress and mask along with some chunky jewelry. If you’re dressing up, what will you be?
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
Hello Everyone,
If I haven’t tagged someone yet, please do so. This post is for everyone to see.
And please, please, please let me know your thoughts and if you think we should proceed with this.
As some of you know, I have been working on a prototype for a Christian Writer’s Website to replace Kingdom Pen. Please check out a presentation of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@theducktator No problem! I like noting my progress, so this might become a regular thing anyway.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I am a little sick but I’ll try to write some of my goal anyway. Starting at :55! @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator
- Load More
