@theducktator
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay. I fixed that. Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Have fun!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
I definitely got that difference, but having you explain it helped even more.
Is Jace younger than the others? You described him as a boy multiple times.
Guy… we didn’t really get much there, but I got the impression he is haunted by his past. Lol.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I haven’t, sorry. She’s kept writing it thoguh, right? I might go back and catch up.
Thank you! She’s entirely finished book one in this series, and the full thing should be in the document.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m fine, and they’re fine. Was pretty shaken up, but also weirdly cool.
Okay. Glad to hear that!
Gave me some insight into writing adrenaline charged characters.
Of course you would come out of an accident and say this!
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
I know this is a massive article I’m sharing, lol, but I’ve agreed with anything I’ve read from this website (and everything I’ve seen/read at the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter). This article explains why they believe the earth was created in six literal 24-hour days.
And to answer the question, I am also a young-earth creationist.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
❤️❤️❤️
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I have a bunch of trips that I’ll be gone for, but you can start without me!!! I’m just not sure how available I’ll be until my schedule frees up in July. And I’m sure I can pop on every now and then in between being gone lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ll keep watching from the shadows and once the draft is over I’ll give you more input on that XD
Yes please do!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
<3
I don’t go to camp until this afternoon so I’m really excited and nervous!!!!!!
Aw girl you’re the best <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
One of my youngest friends has cancer. ♥️ It sucks. Don’t let it push people out even if it becomes a normal in your life.
Oh girl I’m so sorry *hugs* I don’t know exactly what you’re going through but I do know that cancer is horrible and sucks to deal with…if YOU need to talk to someone who (to some degree at least) un…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay that’s a cool character arc then!!
I’ll keep watching from the shadows and once the draft is over I’ll give you more input on that XD
And I’m glad that Hallie’s talking to God again <33 even if it’s slow progress
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
I will! I’m not actually taking it until tomorrow, because when we arrived at the BMV, there was a 49 person wait. It’s not usually that crowded, so we’ll go back tomorrow.
Oh goodness! that’s ridiculous 😂
Some of the material will depend on state and my driver’s ed program said that there were a lot of road sign questions and you c…
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
(mostly because Burne doesn’t have the restaurants we have)
I commend you for making up a restaurant. Mentioning real companies/brands in stories is a pet peeve of mine. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
yours are so wacky lol
The idea was to be wacky, but I wish I could say my last one is an exaggeration. It’s the most accurate out of the three. 🙃
Meanwhile, crocodile man desperately trying to hide his minor self-esteem issues wages a private war with everything, but mostly his own emotions.
Life be like that sometimes.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I do all the time and randomly remember during the day. XD
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aIjmMlC28TT3c9eMUpg1-9ASZ71vtWpJMhcSz_dmI_Y/edit?usp=drivesdk
I’ll send the Word link to your email, if you want that one too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae ohhh okay.
“blood eyes” sounds creepy but the concept properly described is actually really cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
btw I’m still working on that one story I promised you. I just have to type it up.
I was gonna do it today but my dad called me over and is basically offering me a job at the architecture firm he works at. So I had to listen cause I don’t have a job yet and coloring over floor plans all day sounds more fun than minimum wage at a grocery sto…[Read more]
- Load More

