@theducktator
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
This is beautiful XD I love y’all’s.
A woman with infinite real estate teams up with an ex-terrorist to raise the dead but are hindered by the interference of a vengeful former parent who bribes an orphan to work for him.
…
I swear it’s not as bad as it sounds.
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 3 months ago
Haha, I don’t mind
Ew, no. This is just for fun.
[Marcel glances down at his freshly cleaned coat and shrugs. Loosens up, flicking his wrist cuffs.] Cool with me. If I’d known, I would have brought Enid.”
7990s?? What year is it now? It’s only 2025 in my world.
“It’s 8035. Maybe your world records time differently. I’ve seen some of y…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
I love that the “mentally unstable” descriptor doesn’t narrow down who it could be in the slightest lol
Hey! lol Yeah, I guess you’re right XD
If you can guess him, try and guess who his friend is then (hint: i don’t talk about his friend too often, and last time they made an appearance other than a possible mention of their name t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
This one isn’t written but I’ve thought about it:
A mentally unstable man and his mostly stable friend, among an also mentally unstable military faction, seek to end a war with an immortal being.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Stopping at :55 and I think that’s enough to warrant a tasty drink and dinner. 😛
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I want to work on a short story! If I get a substantial amount finished, I get a chocolate nutrition shake. Starting at :25.
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Noooooooo Tyler!😭Poor Easton.😭 I’m glad Hallie is starting to come back to God. Antonio is so sweet.🥰
I love the smorgasbord of emotions slapped into this post 🤣
I was just thinking about it last night in bed and i realized that what you pointed out about Easton isn’t a huge part of his character arc as far as…[Read more]
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Which plot twist? The one about Jonas’s dad?
Yep
It’s based off the book Fahrenheit 451 which I really want to read, but I haven’t yet, so I don’t know if it’s clean.
I read most of it at a getaway house by the ocean (one of my favorite recent memories), and it was a fun read. I didn’t finish it but at the time I ha…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I was not expecting it at all!! 😂🥺
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Ahem. Sorry. I meant to say, I don’t know if the glitch is on my side or yours. Probably mine.
and yeah, I could access the chapters, it just took a sec to reload so maybe that’s what I needed to do yesterday.
Now… 314???????!
And Jonathan!!!!
nothing to note in these really. I enjoyed them.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yeah, I literally felt a tear at the goodbye scene. And I don’t usually cry reading things (at least, not fiction).
Can’t wait for the next chapters…!!
It would. I don’t know. I’d have to ponder for a while. no promises. I’ve already got me hands full atm… but the temptation is great.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
*Bounces up and down because I just researched this* Make full summary of the mystery solution and the story behind it. Something like, “the old lady killed the doctor. She raised alligators in her home because she was a reptile researcher. She trained the alligators to do this, and this, and this. Her plan played out like this. She did…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I was going to, but it wouldn’t let me sign in with my alt account and I didn’t want my main on there for all to see.
I don’t think I’ve heard of Equilibrium—is that a movie or a book?
Which plot twist? The one about Jonas’s dad?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s so sad… I love 314 so much.
Also. random thought. this would make such a great manga/comic.
(Agh.. no, I’m not about to cry. totally not. not at all.) -
Enid replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
also, have you read the Giver? This book reminds me a lot of that so far.
Dystopian classic. *Sighs emphatically* I remember reading one of the plot twists as a nervous little thirteen-year-old and freaking out. Really good book.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It was right around when Sara burst out at Jonathan.
I don’t know… I like Don. 😅 And Jonathan.
also, have you read the Giver? This book reminds me a lot of that so far.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It worked!
I liked these chapters. You did a great job of increasing the tension. I did notice that you briefly switched into Sara’s POV during the first chapter, then went back to Jonathan. I would fix that.
Great job!
-
Enid replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
- Load More
