@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
Going to the races again!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr awesome. Are they related to each other or just three random characters.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 31st out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium
All right! Thank you both! I’m happy to hear you found it interested. It will probably be a while until I return to this, but if I ever do I will let you know.
The beginning was slightly confusing, because I couldn’t figure out how Cedrick was narrating.
Yeah, making that work is going to be a bit of a c…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m praying.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
This is very interesting. I hope you continue with it! You can tag me if you do!
(also, I love Scythe!)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
was making some character info pages and liked the full-body drawings, so I’ve combined the three I have on one pic…
they turned out so cute I had to share…

yvonne, slade, and brayden…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I thought it was interesting! The beginning was slightly confusing, because I couldn’t figure out how Cedrick was narrating. But it has a very intriguing premise!
Isaiah seems… questionable, like you said. I would like to see Hana meet him.
If you add to it, please tag me!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Hello everyone! I had an idea for a different project than intrigued me enough that I felt the need write it down. This doesn’t happen very often to me. In fact, I think the series I am currently writing, The Narrow Path Trilogy, it the only other idea I have had. So I had to put working on TNPT Book II aside this week and jot down this scene and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
:]
Hi, Marcel! Are you excited to be interviewed?
[Puts his elbows on his knees, foot bouncing. Looks reasonably focused.] “Hi, nice to meet you. Is this like a job interview?”
How old are you?
“I got somebody to run all my physicals and I should be fourteen or fifteen. But there are strange things out there, things that should be in my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
We arrived at the cave. At first, Sniper and I tried to start a fire, but there was no decent wood around, so we ditched that prospect.
Felicity stayed to the back, rifling through her satchel. She had a gun in there, some ink (weird, was she a writer?), some kind of currency, and a few tickets that said they were for a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Praying!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
I love how both of those sentences are probably super accurate. Now I want to know why Fel wants to get rid of the robots.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hehe, let me do it for you. *Boops him* *He doesn’t react* :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
This is a weird question to ask, but does anybody want to interview Marcel? I’m feeling icky and can’t think straight enough for the roleplays. I don’t know, just want something cheerful to do. @loopylin @rae @godlyfantasy12 @savannah_grace2009
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I think I should be able to, but if I end up needing a longer break, I can probably just catch up after that. I’m a pretty fast reader. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
That would be lovely, if you please
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
- Load More
