@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
A walking echo becomes friends with a kid who is generationally traumatized by suitcases and green haired women.
A new god learns what office life is like, falls in love with a Volkswagen bus, and spirals in the complexities of self fulfillment.
A woman afraid of Picasso-style art teams up with a boy to figure out why his face is so flat,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
I like y’all’s, they’re pleasantly confusing and intriguing. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Whoa.
That was….interesting.
Isaiah really does have a wonky moral code, ngl.
Nobody berate me for this cause it’s purely theoretical, but I had to kill a guy, and he had food, and I was hungry, I’d be taking the food. Not out of greed or wishing to thieve, but still. I see he said he didn’t want to steal and murder,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr ohhh ok.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
I may not be very active here. I’m still reading everything you tag me for and I might stalk a bit.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
Going to the races again!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr awesome. Are they related to each other or just three random characters.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 31st out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium
All right! Thank you both! I’m happy to hear you found it interested. It will probably be a while until I return to this, but if I ever do I will let you know.
The beginning was slightly confusing, because I couldn’t figure out how Cedrick was narrating.
Yeah, making that work is going to be a bit of a c…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m praying.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
This is very interesting. I hope you continue with it! You can tag me if you do!
(also, I love Scythe!)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
was making some character info pages and liked the full-body drawings, so I’ve combined the three I have on one pic…
they turned out so cute I had to share…

yvonne, slade, and brayden…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I thought it was interesting! The beginning was slightly confusing, because I couldn’t figure out how Cedrick was narrating. But it has a very intriguing premise!
Isaiah seems… questionable, like you said. I would like to see Hana meet him.
If you add to it, please tag me!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Hello everyone! I had an idea for a different project than intrigued me enough that I felt the need write it down. This doesn’t happen very often to me. In fact, I think the series I am currently writing, The Narrow Path Trilogy, it the only other idea I have had. So I had to put working on TNPT Book II aside this week and jot down this scene and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
:]
Hi, Marcel! Are you excited to be interviewed?
[Puts his elbows on his knees, foot bouncing. Looks reasonably focused.] “Hi, nice to meet you. Is this like a job interview?”
How old are you?
“I got somebody to run all my physicals and I should be fourteen or fifteen. But there are strange things out there, things that should be in my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
We arrived at the cave. At first, Sniper and I tried to start a fire, but there was no decent wood around, so we ditched that prospect.
Felicity stayed to the back, rifling through her satchel. She had a gun in there, some ink (weird, was she a writer?), some kind of currency, and a few tickets that said they were for a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Praying!!
- Load More

Maybe I’ll be more active when the writing challenge starts. Idk.