@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper the ghost is eating the pictures again? nooooooo
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Noooooo it didn’t work…
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m testing KP pictures with a meme.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
It doesn’t seem like pictures are working. >:[
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Loll
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle
Uh oh… KP looks weird…Great chapters!! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I will! 😊😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Working on my comic book, and I want to get close to having a chapter of it done…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@keilah
Hmm. The image button is acting up for me, but pic is done. I’ve lengthened the feet and lightened the lines on his face… I’ll post it whenever KP wants to get it together.
Just thought I’d mention because it’s been way too long…. so yeah, it’s done.
🙂🙂

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you both so much!! 😊💛💛
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
The plan was 10 pages, and I only wrote 4. *Sigh* I feel like the problem with short stories is, I can never fall in love with them unless I get into the nitty-gritty details of a scene, which isn’t great if I want to draft the whole thing in one night. Done for now, will continue.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Nonlinear stories are so hard. 🙁 Why am I writing this? My brain is tied into knots right now.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Same here…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Drafting a short story. :15
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Aww! Jonathan and Amber and Leo were so cute. 🥰
Poor 618. And 621. That government! 😡
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
I just received a scam text that was sent to over 400,000 people at once.
Interesting strategy, scammers.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
- Load More
