@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@rae Glad things are going okay.
I think you’ve done pretty good. Like you said, you’re probably better off just doing what you’re currently doing rather than yapping all over the site.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I’d love to help you with this project, but I don’t really have any strengths that someone already on the team doesn’t. I could be a moderator but I’d most likely be either too lenient or too strict; web designing is not my strong point, as I know virtually nothing of coding and the like; and on top of it all, my time on screens…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
Thank you for your concern. As others have already told you, we have looked into it already. But I am still glad you brought it up. If you have any other questions/concerns, please let me know.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I took a look at the website. Overall it looks good. Maybe, if I have enough time, I may give you more feedback, but there are a few things I noticed.
Areas to improve:
- The logo needs to be refined. It’s a fine picture, but as a logo it looks messy, and the small black text is hard to read on the grey clouds. A good way to…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @esther-c (@whalekeeper, tagging you as well because I have a feeling you want to stay in the loop.)
Thank you to all three of you for volunteering. Seems like we have different strengths among us, which is a good thing and will help us cover different areas of the site.
I don’t think I am going to proceed with making…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Also, small update on the Unvale situation. The person I had the interaction with posted this on her profile afterwards on her DNI list:
@RaE16 (purposefully trying to make me look bad by twisting what i had done to something else)
This apparently violated the Unvale rules about hate speech, so she was “investigated” as the person from Unvale…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Yeah.
I think many lgbtq people gravitate towards art because I know many of them are mentally unstable, and suffer from depression and other things, and as I think we all know, art is an outlit for that.
I’m currently experiencing a boom in my art. Just today I’ve done multiple sketches and linework, which is highly…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
It’s a sci-fi story that originally was the catalyst that got me into writing, and onto KP. The main character, Nahim, is tied with Baron for the spot of my favorite oc I’ve ever created atm.
The story holds a lot of personal meaning, so i want to finish it, but I’ve repaired the plot so much already and it’s not working out, so I’m…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon What are they actually doing with the bats btw? Just catching them? Or trying to like give them medicine or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
and the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand:
Eyyy! [Bum bum bum] Got any grapes? -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Bruhhh I’m in Italy right now actually. Although I haven’t seen any bats yet. We’ve seen some cool birds though:
-feral parrots (a lot of ‘em)
-interesting crows with gray and black bodies
-one European Robin (My brother was super excited cause there’s a meme in one of our fandoms that involves them, and now he’s seen one in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
currently on a trip so there’s no guarantee I’ll be able to get much in for the next couple days, but I got some downtime now so here have this lol
Huntress
“Isn’t the point of a nature park to protect animals?” Felicity asked.
“Usually.” Sniper replied. “But tell me, ya ever dealt with an australium-powered emu horde comin’ st…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
@rae I’ll be praying for a quick recovery for ya! Glad you had a good doctor.
(totally not thinking about Medic and how terrible it’d be if you got him lol) -
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I can write a transition scene to dinner if people would rather go in that direction. If y’all feel up to it. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
Will be watching for updates <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Callin Maddox.
That makes for an interesting au backstory, even if the character isn’t canon anymore.
Also, I’m at 140 words, which is a lot for me rn 😀
That’s good! More than me. I wrote down a few plot points and got distracted dancing with my sisters. No progress at all, really.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
I’m glad you’re doing all right and were able to get a diagnosis! I’ll keep praying!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Ooh okay. I thought you changed his last name. Who adopted him?
Actually you know what, don’t answer that question, that’s a backstory thing. I shall respect your characters’ privacy.
The twins do have good parents, though.
Yay that’s great :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Oop didn’t see your last post. My questions still stand.
- Load More
