@theducktator
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolol! I would ask @jonas since he’s the leader of the Adventure one. I don’t know who’s in charge of the others… I’m sure @whalekeeper would know.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks great! This was a cool idea. I think you did a good job inserting a theme into such a tiny paragraph. Out of curiosity, how much do you have left in the word count?
Also, are you planning to add a name at the top?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s not my art btw…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
And this is them in “modern” times (that is, at the time the story takes place)

Kinda surprised no one threw in a joke about these guys aging badly. Apart from Old Heavy, at least, who’s not shown in this picture but basically looks like the version above with gray hair instead of black.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
For context, here’s his squad if you weren’t familiar with them. This is them when they were younger and the main team fighting.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Kinda random, but I wasn’t sure where else to ask this cause it technically is a drawing-related question: What did you guys imagine Old Hunter to be like? Did you have a specific appearance in mind for him when you read about him?
I was thinking of drawing him interrogating Huntress as an illustration for the fanfic, and I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@calyhuge it do be like that though
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c you’re welcome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
No worries!! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol! Frfr 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
sounds great!! Tysm!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks ladies!! I will definitely consider that!
Thank you!! Yes, I love it too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle ok then! sorry about that death in the family, even if you didn’t know him. And thanks for letting us know.
Also yeah, I feel you about your dad being the only sane one in his family. My dad is the same way. His family’s kind of a mess sometimes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal where’d you get them from?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint I think that works!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c ooh this is interesting! I agree with Liberty, fixing the tenses would help it make a bit more sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty I haven’t even started mine lol, I said I was gonna but I just….kept forgetting
and then I tried to make sense of the prompt and realized I had no idea what I was gonna write for that
I might skip out this time, but I’m totally looking forward to seeing everyone’s.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
That would be awesome (illustrating and taking commissions). I hope it works out! Your style is beautiful.
Thank you!
Nope! Not sure which route to take with this.
I recommend a portfolio page, a contact form, and an ‘About Me’ page. If you need any help with this, I am a Web Designer. (Though I should really make one for myself…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey guys! So I’m entering a little contest that one of my favorite magazines is doing. Basically they wanted me to finish the letter (they gave me like the first two lines) in under 250 words and they’d publish a few of the submissions they’ll receive in the next issue.
I need y’all to tear into this piece! Give me whatever feedback comes to mind…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @stephie @theducktator
Before I move on to writing the first draft of book II, I want to get a feel for how writing my magic system with the changes I decided to make. I have rewritten Chapter the 30th to get this. What do you think? If you think this works, I will replace what I currently have in my second…[Read more]
- Load More
