-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
I’m think I’m gonna throw a character in here. I don’t really know what’s happening, though, so could someone tell me where I should put him?
Ariac
Ariac lives on the planet Diera. As an Immancer, he can engage in cosmic transactions that let him “trade” his belongings (which includes anything he can be said to “own”, be it physica…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m gonna leave my last RP as it is–Krenna would have other reasons to avoid fighting Glace, so just ignore that inaccuracy. She’ll just go for Klethen because he looks like the weakest to her.
Izre
The woman with black hair and glowing blades on her arms attacked Klethen.
Izre irritably swung her tail into her, sending her flying…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The only thing I know about Vethe’s appearance is that she has white hair.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Nobody new has joined in a long time.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it’s kind of weird, doesn’t that seem like a cognitive power, rather than hybrid? I think Brandon Sanderson said that that was a mistake and it would be switched with brass, which would make sense, since warmth seems like a hybrid rather than a cognitive. The problem is Sazed was using warmth at the end of WoA, before…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm… idk. The ones you mentioned would be really good. I can’t think of anything right now XD I think I’m too tired atm.
Wait, electrum stores determination?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
For a compounder, I would totally pick Steel. Those powers are good on their own, but as a compounder, you would basically get infinite speed, which is just totally OP.
For a generic Twinborn, a Steelrunner-thug would be really good. A lurcher-skimmer could be cool too, cause you could just become a giant magnet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Steel – stores speed
Iron – stores weight
Tin – stores senses
Pewter – stores strength
Brass – stores warmth
Zinc – stores mental speed
Copper – stores memories
Bronze – stores wakefulness
Chromium – stores fortune
Nicrosil – stores investiture
Aluminum – stores identity
Duralamin – stores connection
Gold – stores health
Electrum -…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I should provide a list of Feruchemical powers since those are harder to remember. Just a moment…
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium
(Yes, yet another Brandon Sanderson topic. Maybe we could have just used the general Cosmere one, but 🤷♂️)
I just finished AoL and started SoS. In my opinion, AoL was thoroughly decent. I didn’t like the villain, because his motives seemed really confusing and he felt pretty flat. One thing I like about t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
M’kay. It looks like you’re gonna meet up with one of Whaley’s charries, so I’ll have one my characters catch up with Chase later. 🙃
You should have seen my reaction…I literally screamed, lol! I had to explain to my little brother why I was freaking out and he rolled his eyes!!!! THE DISRESPECT!! lol
Rofl 🤣
My younger b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okayyyy I will 🥹
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…
…
yes…
😭
But he has to die! It just ties everything up. (Even though it breaks Hedieh’s heart. 😭)
Ok… I might do it tho… I think I’m gonna make a board for them. 🫣🥺
(Yep, you got his name right. 😉 Understandable. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, they look so good!!
I’ve kinda wanted to make a board for a ship in my WIP… but I think it would just make the ending even harder to write… 😭 (not my trilogy, a different WIP)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Anyway, you could have Zahlin come. Idk what the nature of his sword is, but if it’s anything like Conviction and Bloodsong, it would be able to block Vethe’s. Otherwise, I can send Ellis or Kate.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I just realized I vanished without a word 😅 sorry, I didn’t mean to disappear. I was struggling translating my thoughts into words, and I guess I just never replied. Sorry about that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awww, she sounds like an awesome charrie, that’s so saaad thouugh 😭
- Load More

That is true. We’ve been stuck at 911 for a while. It’s funny how only a tiny fraction of those are ever active.
@jonas I know. It is kind of weird XD