-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna looked up at the portal, then ran toward the wall, jumping and planting one her blades into the wall. She pushed off and went sailing towards the middle of the ceiling. She grabbed the edge of the portal and pulled herself through, rolling to her feet on the other side.
—————————
Quick! Get them to the dining hall before they fight again!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you don’t want to read about Lefse, then ignore this (it’s kind of long, so I understand lol!). But if you do…this one’s great XD
The next few days were ones of torture.
Sef rarely came out of her room, and when she did, her emerald eyes were swollen and red from hours of weeping. Hiding within the shadows of her hoodie, she did not speak to…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @rae @acancello @grcr (bc you love Cassian scenes XD) @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Anyone wanna see another Lefse scene (Lilitu+Sef)?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen hesitated momentarily before gripping Glace’s hand. “Vithén.” He said, “Thank you.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, that’s the worst :/
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Me: *forgets to put in text reference as well as just picture reference*
AI: *puts fuzzy bear hat on person I’m trying to generate*
Me: …
AI: Well you didn’t say no. -
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
AI is determined to either make Klethen look like a girl or put a red stripe on his face, for some weird reason.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, for some reason I had it in my head that you were before Jonas lol! But yeah, you’re right.
Okay, that works!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

^Vethe. She’s missing her scar, and she’s not that armored, but other than that it’s really close.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 How about our RP order goes like this: You, Me, RAE, and then Jonas?
Sef
She shrank back, trembling, as another man barged into the room.
“I’m sorry,” she whispered, looking around warily, “I-I-I didn’t mean to cause any trouble…it-it’s just that I don’t know where I am…”
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
“When I sit down to write a book, I do not say to myself, ‘I am going to produce a work of art.’ I write it because there is some lie that I want to expose, some fact to which I want to draw attention, and my initial concern is to get a hearing.”
—George Orwell -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS. OH. MY. GOODNESS. HE ASKED HER!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Livia
“Livia, will you go to the dance with me?” Lukas asked.
Liv gasped. “Of course!” she smiled, and threw her arms around him, only too late realizing that that might not have been appropriate. “Sorry,” she laughed. Xandro bugled with triumph. “Okay, buddy,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, true, lol. Fynn will probably make some joke about it and Chase will be like “Um…” XD
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKED OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! haha! (i managed to stifle my scream of joy XD)
LOL! When I wrote it I did too 🤣 I was like, “Lukassss!! Fynn was right!!”
I’m just waiting for Lukas to work up the courage to ask her……
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Vithén, Glace.” Klethen said. He watched as Izre jumped through the portal in the ceiling. “Anyone have any ideas how we’re going to get up aghí? Because the same way won’t work, I can’t open another right now.”
Svlys
Izre had come back, but the rest were still in the other room. Svlys stuck her head through the hole in the wall. The w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen will accept help if it’s offered, but he probably won’t ask.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’d be funny if Fynn and Chase ended up in the same dorm. XD I think Fynn has other people in his dorm, including Lukas, but I can’t remember who. Maybe @whalekeeper ‘s Marcel and… I think there’s another one…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, yeah, gold compounding is just absolutely ridiculous. Pewter and gold would be pretty good, because you could probably store the increased healing granted by pewter, and so store health without getting sick. That would be a good “tank.”
Compounding bronze would be pretty good, since it would let you never sleep. A bendalloy…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I think he’s going to write them some time before the second arc of SA. Mistborn Era 3 is next I believe, and then the Elantris sequels.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, okay, cool!
I like the concept a lot! And Immancy just has a nice ring to it.
They’re kind of just trading with themselves, but I don’t really have a full explanation done yet.
Yeah, my magic system is fairly loose right now, I’m not the best at actually having reasons for things😂
- Load More

Ikr? AI can make some very, erm, unique artistic choices XD
Lol!!!
Lol. What AI image generator do you even use?
I don’t remember what it was called.
I can try to find it if you want.